Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,828 members, 7,912,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:45 AM

Stella Damasus Finally Reveals The Faces Of Her Two Grown Beautiful Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Finally Reveals The Faces Of Her Two Grown Beautiful Daughters (778 Views)

Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Finally Reveals The Faces Of Her Two Grown Beautiful Daughters by Transparent(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Stella Damasus who is a Nigerian actress and singer has finally revealed the faces of her two grown beautiful daughters, Isabel and Angelica.

The beautiful actress who shared their photos on social media unleashed the maiden edition of her magazine publication called ADIVA MAGAZINE.

Stella Damasus said:

“This is the very first time the world will see who my darling babies have grown into. They were gracious enough to be on the cover, and I cannot wait for you to grab copies and read their remarkable, jaw-dropping, and quite revealing interviews inside. This is the best birthday gift I could ever hope for.” Stella wrote.

“As I express my gratitude to God for the gift of celebrating another birthday, my joy today is three-fold. Yes, it is my birthday, but it is also the release of the maiden edition of ADIVA MAGAZINE. This passion project of mine has been in the pipeline for many years, and I am so thrilled to share ADIVA MAGAZINE with the world. Adiva magazine is for women, by women.

I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who worked tirelessly to make this dream come true. To all the contributors, photographers, writers, etc., I say a massive THANK YOU” she further wrote.

SEE MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/2020/04/26/stella-damasus-finally-reveals-the-faces-of-her-two-grown-beautiful-daughters/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Surprises Son's Nanny With Brand New Iphone 11 / The Rock Is The Highest Paid Actor - See Top Ten List / Let's Be Strictly Friends From Now - Erica To Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.