Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

Help:google Adsense Denial - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help:google Adsense Denial (586 Views)

Help: Google Is Not Crawling My Blog / Crawler Error Any Help Google Ads Showing It / Help! Google Doesn't Crawl And Index My Posts Automatically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:google Adsense Denial by Joekaynews(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
Good evening dear colleagues.

Please I'm facing this challenge, and I need assistance from experienced and senior colleagues.

I applied for google AdSense yesterday and I received mail from google this morning telling me I need to fix some things, and so my AdSense account cannot be approved.

My challenge is this: google did not tell me what I need to fix and this has thrown me to into confusion and has weaken me.

Note: (1) My site is news site and is six months old this month. I saw AdSense displayed on a guy's site who just started not too long, and all he does is copy and paste news. I have several original contents and copied some, and the one I do copy, I do give credit to the source even when I rewrite.

(2) I do have an average of 1000 visitors per day. Even that yesterday, I had over 1,700 visitors.

(3) The website is WordPress site. Was it because I pasted the code generated under Ads rather than HITM? Could this warrant denial?. But I later pasted it this morning under HTM when I retried it this morning.

www.infodailyng.com . This is the site.

Please what could have gone wrong? Help a brother.

Thank you for the anticipated assistance.
Re: Help:google Adsense Denial by 9jaunite: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Joekaynews:

Please I'm facing this challenge, and I need assistance from experienced and senior colleagues.

I applied for google AdSense yesterday and I received mail from google this morning telling me I need to fix some things, and so my AdSense account cannot be approved.

My challenge is this: google did not tell me what I need to fix and this has thrown me to into confusion and has weaken me.

Note: (1) My site is news site and is six months old this month. I saw AdSense displayed on a guy's site who just started not too long, and all he does is copy and paste news. I have several original contents and copied some, and the one I do copy, I do give credit to the source even when I rewrite.

(2) I do have an average of 1000 visitors per day. Even that yesterday, I had over 1,700 visitors.

(3) The website is WordPress site. Was it because I pasted the code generated under Ads rather than HITM? Could this warrant denial?. But I later pasted it this morning under HTM when I retried it this morning.

Copy and paste or terms and conditions page

Age doesn't matter
Re: Help:google Adsense Denial by Joekaynews(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2020
9jaunite:

Copy and paste or terms and conditions page

Age doesn't matter

I didn't get you please. You mean my pages could be responsible for it, Or copy and paste? If the latter, then the guy I said does this and he has AdSense. Or do web developers use code for a particular site in another? Or was it not that his site he used in getting the AdSense approved?

Please, what is the way forward?
Re: Help:google Adsense Denial by 9jaunite: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Joekaynews:

I didn't get you please. You mean my pages could be responsible for it, Or copy and paste? If the latter, then the guy I said does this and he has AdSense. Or do web developers use code for a particular site in another? Or was it not that his site he used in getting the AdSense approved?

Please, what is the way forward?
My advise write 6 unique quality contents
Save all your formal post to draft

Rebuild site map
Sumit again after approval publish ur contents again
Re: Help:google Adsense Denial by CallMeDrino: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Joekaynews:

Login to your AdSense, they will give you a, reason why your application was denied. If possible, let us know what the reply is.

It is not by giving credits to site where you copied the contents from. Google will still deny you.

Stop copying contents!

Go to your dashboard, all the contents you copied, move them to Trash. Leave only the ones written by you.

Then write more contents and reapply. I have some contents for sale thought (Tech and Health)

It's not by how old a domain is, it is by what your site have to offer.

There are some sites that are not up to 2 weeks old and they were approved.

Your traffic doesn't really matter for approval, it is just a plus.
Re: Help:google Adsense Denial by Joekaynews(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
CallMeDrino:

Login to your AdSense, they will give you a, reason why your application was denied. If possible, let us know what the reply is.

It is not by giving credits to site where you copied the contents from. Google will still deny you.

Stop copying contents!

Go to your dashboard, all the contents you copied, move them to Trash. Leave only the ones written by you.

Then write more contents and reapply. I have some contents for sale thought (Tech and Health)

It's not by how old a domain is, it is by what your site have to offer.

There are some sites that are not up to 2 weeks old and they were approved.

Your traffic doesn't really matter for approval, it is just a plus.

Thanks so much for for the advice. Moreover, I logged into my AdSense account and couldn't see any reason though I was asked to log in to see reason but couldn't see any when I logged in.

More so, I don't think I can trace all copied posts. My question, however is, the guy that was copying news and posting, how did he do is because he has AdSense on his site?

Thanks for your advice once again
Re: Help:google Adsense Denial by fastseo: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Google will never give you specific reason to why your blog was denied... It won't rather they will refer you to their guidelines

Looking at that blog... Google will hardly approve it because there is no unique work done there... All you do is to copy headlines and more also I don't know if the content are original.

To get started :

Get original unique content; the headlines or captions must be unique (this is very important)

Get at least 15 solid post that meet the above criteria with each having around 500 words.

Get all the required pages the resubmit.

Note: Google has gone pass original content,they now look at your caption or headline to check if you are trying to compete with other available sites.
Re: Help:google Adsense Denial by CallMeDrino: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Joekaynews:

Thanks so much for for the advice. Moreover, I logged into my AdSense account and couldn't see any reason though I was asked to log in to see reason but couldn't see any when I logged in.

More so, I don't think I can trace all copied posts.

Thanks for your advice once again

It isn't possible. Can you send a screenshot of your AdSense dashboard homepage?

Since you can't trace all the copied posts, I'm sorry to say, you will have to move all your posts to trash. Then post another contents, make sure they are not copied. Publish 20+.

My question, however is, the guy that was copying news and posting, how did he do is because he has AdSense on his site?

Simple. He published genuine contents when he wanted to apply, after he got approved, he started copying and paste contents.

All site that you see with AdSense and copied posts did same.

You can be copying and paste contents after approval by AdSense. But you can't do that if you want to be approved.

You can RESTORE all your copied contents after your site have been approved.

(1) (Reply)

180k Members Facebook Group, 15k And 42k Followers Twitter Account Available / The Prices For Placing Bets Do Not Just Change With Different Bookies But Even With The Same. / I Nedd Script For Classifying Ads By Location/cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.