Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,135 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) (5399 Views)

Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
Popular Singer, Adekunle Gold has shared screenshots of the DM he sent Don Jazzy 9 years ago.. and we can’t help but look back and see how far AG has come.

Kunle Gold shared these photos to encourage people who are still struggling.

In the DM he sent to the Mavin Records Boss, Gold begged Jazzy to be a graphics artist for his ‘former record label’, Mo’Hits Records.

He also called Don Jazzy “Dad”, “Mohit Lord” all in a bid to get employed. He told Don Jazzy that he is a “graphic artist of magnitude” and begged to be employed as the “official album art designer of Mohit stars”

SEE SCREENSHOTS

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Zeezy81: 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
Adekunle Gold.. what can I say?
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
How many people you don respond to?

17 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
May your wisdom never leave you.
With him scatter scatter teeth like welder gate

21 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by gaby(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Life oh life, oh life oh life tututu
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Kanye West begged Mark Zuckerberg for money and later became a billionaire.

AG begged Don Jazzy to be his graphics artist and.......

*Yawning* I need sleeping pills

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Quietly(m): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2020
i beg quadfire for money later i will bcome a billonaire....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:52am On Apr 27, 2020
And so?

What should we do with this?

If Don Jazzy had employed him at the time he probably may not attain the level he has reached now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Ernezee(m): 1:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Don Jazzy is A Man with a good heart and has impacted many lives.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Kayne west begged Zuckerberg and became a billionaire

AG begged oga jazzy and became a millionaire

Moral of the lesson
We should all turn beggers ni

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 27, 2020
The lesson is, Passion and Obsession is not shy.

Joseph even begged a man to help him get out of prison.

The truth is this; those people you begged will not help you.

Help comes from only God.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by NorthPrince: 5:39am On Apr 27, 2020
For all i know Don jazzy is good guy besides how many people have adekunle gold reviewed and replied their dm

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by femi4: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2020
NorthPrince:
For all i know Don jazzy is good guy besides how many people have adekunle gold reviewed and replied their dm
Simi

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by 9jabox(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2020
G
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by leaculpa: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2020
olamide ended up signing him.
He was definitely a good investment for ybnl.
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Roon9(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2020
We all gat our diff stories

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by potent5(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
And so?
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Preetti(f): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Naughtysite:
The lesson is, Passion and Obsession is not shy.

Joseph even begged a man to help him get out of prison.

The truth is this; those people you begged will not help you.

Help comes from only God.
The same man helped Joseph get out of prison,it wasn't immediately but eventually he remembered Joseph
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Such is life
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by YorubaPrince: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by YorubaPrince: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Too much sense for dis comment, I swear! cool
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Ernezee(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:
Yourbas and begging are like five and six

Lol

Beggars

I'm not Yoruba but you sound like you have never beg before but if we look am now you don post account for twitter tire

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
His humble beginnings
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by addictiv(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Sometimes people need to turn you down for you to develop and maximise your potentials. Disappoints and failures are necessary to bring out the best in you. So failure is good because you have to try something in other to fail at it. So keep trying and failing. That's the only guaranteed formula to success.

#keepFailing
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
In Don jazzy's voice - - - Adekule Goldu take e kwa time e gi ooo
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
AG use style tell una say make una work hard
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Only God knows how many people he too left hanging in his DM, me inclusive
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Ernezee(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

Ok beggar text your account let me give you money to eat at lest rice

Am waiting

so to chop rice na your problem Mstcheww.. if truly you get money I have a business proposal worth 2.5million we can start off there
or

go and give your money to the beggers on the streets or to those old granny they need it more .. I'm OK with what I have... lol
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by Paul2love: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Lolz
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) by jidxin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
goan axe your daddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Shares Hot Photo / Mama Olamide From Ikorodu Wants You Guys To See Her Very Big B00'bs / The 7 SEXIEST Women In Nigerian Film History (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.