Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras (8459 Views)

Nigeria Most Dangerous Cult Group BBC Report / 8 Most Dangerous Cult Groups In Nigeria. / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bennysam:
If I meet u
we go drink beer noni
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Bennysam: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
illicit:

we go drink beer noni
Oga stop making mouth because you don't know me
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by illicit(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bennysam:
Oga stop making mouth because you don't know me
I am not
Re: See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras by Rotimi47: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2020
043Nobs2:
There are over one Million cult groups all over the world, but their is one which is said to very very dangerous according to Wikipedia "The Maras".

Who Are "The Maras"

According to Wikipedia a mara (or marabunta) is a form of gang originating in the United States, which spread to Central American countries such as El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala.

They are considered to be very deadly and. Dangerous, their activities involves , arms trafficking, assault, auto theft, burglaries, drug trafficking, extortion, human trafficking, identity fraud, identity theft, illegal gambling, illegal immigration, kidnapping, and many more evils.

One significant way to know a "Mara" is by his tattoo, they purposely displays their tattoos on their body as a sign showing they belong to the " Maras"

FULL DETAILS ON:- https://043nobs.com.ng/see-most-dangerous-cult-group-in-america-the-maras/
They went to war with the Crips for years and had to recently seek for peace with the Crips few months ago.

The war was too bloody and M13 had to go sign a peace treaty with the Crips as they lost more foot soldiers to the war.

Let be candid, they are very dangerious but M13 is not the most powerful street gang in the United States not to talk of the world.

However, crime and violence don't pay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers On Rampage In Ikirun, Osun. Kill 2, Injure 5 / Police Arrest Teenagers With $9.7m, €664,100 At Lagos Airport / Does Indecent Dressing Justify Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.