Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

Coronavirus Lockdown To Last For 3 And Half Year's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus Lockdown To Last For 3 And Half Year's (428 Views)

Wizkid Buys Mansion In London Worth N1.37 Billion During Coronavirus Lockdown / Lady Parades Her Big ‘melons’ On Social Media Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown (photo / Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Lockdown To Last For 3 And Half Year's by 043Nobs2: 4:02am On Apr 27, 2020
A 23-year-old Lagos-based lady identified as Jadesola Taiwo has come out to reveal when the lockdown in Nigeria will end. In a chat with Ekohotblog Reporter, Jadesola said she got her answers from the Biblical book of Daniel Chapter 7.

Jade who expressed her fears at everything she read in the book divulged that the lockdown would last for ‘three and half years’. Looking at verses 24-25 of Daniel Chapter 7, Jade said the ruler that would appear was the current Nigerian president and this Coronavirus is only a tool for disrupting our religious laws, gatherings, festivals as written in the book. She also said many people would waste time trying to figure when all these crisis would be over.

She enjoined everyone especially Christians to remain faithful until the ‘three and a half years’ are over. Lol. I can’t help but laugh. I must commend Jadesola for going back to the Bible in order to read and figure out answers to conquer perilous times like this. But we must also be careful in order not misinform people and rob the Word of God of its power.

FULL DETAILS ON:- http://fastmusicsplus.com/

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Lockdown To Last For 3 And Half Year's by scoundrel(f): 5:08am On Apr 27, 2020
She is an unserious entity. The longest this lockdown can last is six to eight months, nine months at the very worst. Around that time a vaccine will come up or humans will build resistance to the virus. Remember when AIDS was a death sentence? This virus will follow the same path. I foresee more global lockdowns happening in the future because viruses pop up every other year.
Re: Coronavirus Lockdown To Last For 3 And Half Year's by DirtyGold: 5:26am On Apr 27, 2020
3 and half what?
I laugh in pidgin

What's tha business?

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi State(graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Nigerian Lady Caught Emotionally Kissing Her Dog (video). / First Single Of South South Best Rap Artist Of The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.