Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,740 members, 7,885,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths (29839 Views)

Cancer Now Curable, Late Presentation Cause Of Deaths, Say Oncologists / Medical Tourism: Senate Moves To Block Revenue Leakages, Exodus Of Doctors, ... / WHO Sends Team To China To Unravel Source Of COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by sylve11: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2020
cool
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by 9jayes: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Las Las na ignorance go cos am
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2020
In what way will verbal autopsy help. That state need an education
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Kalubolt(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2020
chinjo:
Religion is the Opium of the poor. Why not conduct a proper autopsy to unravel the cause of rising deaths in Kano instead of verbal autopsy all because of religion.
So they should exhume the ones that have been buried to do the autopsy
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Mrpojj(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-moves-to-unravel-cause-of-mass-deaths.html

Verbal autospy kwa
Na for this present administration we they hear funny comments
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Ff
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2020
you this period will make ritualists very rich.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by HundredWays(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
flejnr:
Make they go beg sanusi the gods are angry with the land and sanusi placed a curse on the land before leaving
[/s]
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Ykc2(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2020
If westerners were burying their dead love ones like Muslim in Nigeria there wont be cure for any sickness,imagine strange sicknese killed 650 people in kano state and nobody cares to do autopsy?

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by ola4gud: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2020
They should try to carry out test on Family member not mouth autopsy..May God help...I will also advise them to wait before burial anyone let them carry out test.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Oxb90: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2020
And the kano citizens kept quiet. If it were to be religious issue you will see them riot. If it were to be elections issues you will see them carry clubs and swords. But this that has to do with their existence they are sleeping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by emmyfizzy12(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2020
LibertyRep:
Verbal autopsy? When even while alive, some people will deliberately lie about their travel history and medical conditions.

Kano should not endanger the rest of the country with this carelessness.

This death has been happening since last week, what stops a responsive government from carrying out autopsy of the dead bodies before burial?
Can we find verbal autopsy in medical dictionary���, Interesting times..

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Gradieu: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2020
pray it's nothing viral or contagious killing them in that Kano... it will only kill and go away on it's own when it is ready because Kano is not ready to contain or cannot even contain whatever it is..
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by lafiagi007: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2020
The answer is simple na: it's Ignorance angry
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by ignis: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2020
chinjo:
Religion is the Opium of the poor. Why not conduct a proper autopsy to unravel the cause of rising deaths in Kano instead of verbal autopsy all because of religion.

Gbam
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Sheriman(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Jaspaman:

Kano kano. So this is what it has come to damn.

Anyways the lockdown keep being extended, why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing what i do??. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share with you.
Shut up what are you doing? scamming people all around.. looking for the next victim bait
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Born2Breed(f): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2020
If only Sanusi was still the emir.

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Ka
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Salako01(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2020
They are still moving....
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by judeodion(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2020
JosEast:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kano-moves-to-unravel-cause-of-mass-deaths.html
From the caption you can already see how ineffective the leaders of this country are. After 2 weeks of daily deaths in Kano state, they are coming up with headlines like "kano government moves to seek the cause of death in kanu.it should normally not take more than 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by cococandy(f): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Sometimes drop religion and operate on common sense. It can’t be that hard.
I’d hate to be so attached to something so badly that I can’t set it aside for my own good. That’s what religion is doing to our country.

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Please is Verbal Autopsy thesame as Mouth Gig ?

I have not heard before

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by argent412(f): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2020
abi. the man too ugly
Romanoff:
Shey they said it is a normal thing.

By just looking at the Ganduje, you'll wonder how an Alika looking man got to be a governor.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2020
This man no dey like spend money.

The body Language of Kanu Governor shows that Covik 1-9 want to surrender.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by favour32(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Na Nigeria mouth dem dey scatter well defined meaning of words wey onyinbo wey get English language arrange wella!
You go fear fear!
1) Poorest of poor_____onyinbo taya
2)Verbal autopsy______onyinbo faint undecided

Wetin??
Wetin?¿

I think Kano state government say nothing dey happen.
If you hide sickness, you go fit hide burial?

Make una do autopsy and stop living in the stone age shocked
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Skmoda(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2020
flejnr:
Make they go beg sanusi the gods are angry with the land and sanusi placed a curse on the land before leaving
you dey there when he placed the curse?
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by israelmao(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Kano is like a state without governor.

1 Like

Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Yeeyo: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
kano govt keep hiding the Truth for ur ppl it will continue u like a chickens
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Jaspaman: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Sheriman:

Shut up what are you doing? scamming people all around.. looking for the next victim bait

Lol.Check my signature.Anit scamming no one.This is a chioce. Am not forcing no one to do anything. I said if you interested learn. Period.
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by flakey94: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2020
The bodies should be exhumed to get a proper autopsy done!
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by Bluffly: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Verbal kor, Oral ni
Re: Kano Moves To Unravel Cause Of Mass Deaths by chubinwa(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2020
KNSG is not serious at all. you are just moving to unravel the situation that claimed multiples of life. is this how inept the govt have become?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola Latest: US Rejects Nigeria’s Request For Trial Drug / 304 New COVID-19 Cases, 221 Discharged And 5 Deaths On August 2 - (1,441 Tested) / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.