Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,307 members, 7,920,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Command Overflow Harvest During & After Covid-19 Lockdown!* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Command Overflow Harvest During & After Covid-19 Lockdown!* (185 Views)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Overflow At Dunamis 100,000 Capacity Auditorium During Cross-over Service (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Command Overflow Harvest During & After Covid-19 Lockdown!* by jerrysinger247(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Secret To Command Overflowing Harvest During & After Covid-19 Lockdown!

*Scripture:* Matthew 14:14-21 Amplified Bible (AMP)

14 When He went ashore, He saw a large crowd, and felt [profound] compassion for them and healed their sick.
15 When evening came, the disciples came to Him and said, “This is an isolated place (lockdown situation) and the hour is already late; send the crowds away so that they may go into the villages and buy food for themselves.” 
16 But Jesus said to them, “They do not need to go away; you give them something to eat!” 
17 They replied, “We have nothing here except five loaves and two fish.” 
18 He said, “Bring them here to Me.” 
19 Then He ordered the crowds to sit down on the grass, and He took the five loaves and the two fish and, looking up toward heaven, He blessed and broke the loaves and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people, 
20 and they all ate and were satisfied. They picked up twelve full baskets of the leftover broken pieces. 
21 There were about 5,000 men who ate, besides women and children.

Hello Wealth Seeker,

I welcome you to another opportunity to appreciate God for his grace upon your life. Let's quickly dive into today's message.

From the scripture text we read above, here are the salient power point revelations given to me by the Holy Spirit to share with you...

*7Quick Mysterious Revelations:*

1. For anything to happen in the kingdom, you must see beyond the physical. The disciples said *send them away, we have no food*. Jesus saw it as opportunity to feed the multitude through divine provision (withdrawal from his heavenly account). Jesus already had abundant deposit but needed a seed to make withdrawal.

2. Someone has to give up his personal need and trust God for provision before Jesus can do a miracle of multiplication. 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes was all they got, that's giving all (that is sacrificial deposit into heavenly account).

3. Jesus was teaching them that accessing their provision was a function sowing seed.

4. To command the harvest they want to feed the crowd, they needed to give Jesus their seed.

5. Jesus would never send their harvest without using human beings (disciples). In today's world, he make use of His servants.

6. When your seed is accepted by Jesus, he does two things; multiple your seed and amplifies your harvest.

7. Expect a left over harvest. Expect an over flowing harvest after the man of God agrees with you upon the seed you sow. An over flow of 12 baskets was left after feeding 5,000 men except women and children. If you estimate total crowd, it may be 15,000 people together.

*7 Thought Provoking Lessons*

1. Always remember to sow to a soul winning ministry with a strong mission to prosper souls. Jesus was ministering to the crowd and healing & setting them free.

2. You cannot always have enough. Sow from what you have after giving your tithe & offering. In Verse 17 they replied, “We have nothing here except five loaves and two fish.” It implies they were all expecting to feed from this seed which they taught was harvest.

*My Experience with a Lagos Housewife*
Someone said to me, but am not working and I still want to sow. After I interviewed the person, I discovered the husband give her pocket money monthly. The badnews is, she doesn't pay tithe. I asked her why? She said, the husband pay tithe after receiving salary, so, it is from the salary that the husband gives her pocket money. Wooooooow.
I now ask her, does the company that pay your husband pay tithe? She said yes, now why do your husband pay tithe? She said, she didn't know. You see, that's why she will not get job. Because, she needed a renewal (sound teaching) of mind. We are expecting her testimony after lockdown because am mentoring her now after she paid her tithe and sow seed to our ministry.

3. In verse 18 Jesus said, “Bring them here to Me.” Meaning, you seed must go through a trusted source that is connected to Jesus so as to give Jesus notification that you have deposited into your heavenly account (disciples introduced the seed to Jesus). Secondly, the seed must get to Jesus hand before Jesus can thank the Father to multiple your seed for harvest. For this harvest to happen, Jesus must search on earth for his disciple who can distribute the harvest honestly so it can get to you. If you delay in sowing, your harvest will delay in coming.

4. When what you have doesn't amount to your expected harvest, turn it into a seed and sow to a fertile ministry or man of God. Since am the one teaching you this secret or reminding you now, am your fertile ground to sow your seed.

5. They would have eaten their seed thinking it was harvest. Listen, Jesus revealed that in every harvest, there should be a left over or you bring out a portion for sowing.

6. Always look for opportunity to scatter your seed (money, resources, talent, material & physical items, time and resources. No better or the right time to sow.

7. When you sow your seed to a man of God, you are not helping the ministry or man of God. The devil lie to you that you are enriching the man of God. In our scripture, the owner of the seed had 12 baskets left over. Remember, in verse 22, Jesus and His disciples entered the boat and left. Who owns the 12 baskets left over? Someone who gave that seed. So, when you sow seed to my life or our ministry are you helping us or is it stealing from you by trick? Answer it yourself.

The problem most christains who are poor have is, crowd mentality. *The mentality of feed me, feed me (give me mentality) and not sowing mentality.* Let me ask you simple questions, *have you sowed millions to a ministry or man of God before?* No. So, *how does your token make them millionaire & bring you into poverty?* You believed devils lie. If you believe lie, you get no harvest, period! Your seed becomes donation.
Secondly, did any man of God forced money out of your pocket into their own pocket? No.

Lastly, someone said, we are in lockdown and its wrong to ask people to sow into your life or ministry. Here is my opinion according to Jesus teaching to his disciples...

Remember, they were in isolated place (it is like the lockdown we are facing now). The multitude were hungry. *You represent the multitude. You also represent the disciples*. *I represent Jesus.* I say, sow your seed as lead by Holy Spirit then i promise to agree with you according to Matthew 18:19 in fasting & prayer interceding for your harvest as you expect your seed to multiply for sowing after your first harvest. Your response to this teaching will determine if your hunger will be quenched with divine provision and left over or you survive with your little savings.

*I felt a strong conviction that God wants someone who is reading this message now to sow a seed of N100,000 (equivalent of $260 depending on exchange rate). You are expecting a project to be awarded to you and your profit is in millions. Kindly pray about for 3nights to be sure, then contact me. If you confirm, kindly contact me immediately because after Covid-19 Lockdown, you will get the project awarded to you. The earlier the better, I will tell you how to command the project after you sow your seed.*

If you were enlightened and really blessed with this teaching and felt strong conviction to sow into my life or ministry, kindly sow your 100folds harvest seed to the account below...

*Jeremiah Godwin*
*First Bank*
*3027916598*

After sowing your seed, tell me if its for ministry or personally for me. Anyone you decide or God told you, i remove tithe from it and send to another ministry, I sow seed to men of God, widow and the rest to publicize this teaching. I give as the Lord directs.

We have a weekly kingdom financial literacy training for individuals in ministry, those called by God to start ministry or those business men of God. The training is on WhatsApp and its free for 4Days. WhatsApp me *Kingdom Training* to WhatsApp: +2347033347547. See poster below for details...

*Am Just Making Righteous Billionaire Sense...*

*Jerry-Singer*
Righteous Billionaire Coach/Kingdom Harvester
*WhatsApp:* +2347033347547

Re: How To Command Overflow Harvest During & After Covid-19 Lockdown!* by sagenaija: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Are you for real?!!!!!
This is all you can think of at this time?

(1) (Reply)

Godliness Is not A Religious Attainment--Azemobor Gregory / Deep Web Secret Exposed To Get 0.01 Bitcoin Freely / Not One Case Of COVID-19 At The Church Of Scientology In L.A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.