Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,470 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) (3810 Views)

What Happens To The Corpse Of Inmates Who Died In Prison? / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by henryobinna(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Shibaraba:

If you're hungry ask, or send your account number. People will help. Don't let your hunger show by spilling vile. I made my analysis, make your own and shut the hell up.

Now go for Thanksgiving. I replied you.
cheesy grin grin grin

What's the relationship between my response and hunger?

Bro not everybody is hungry and begging for alms, and no I won't resort to returning the same broke shaming back to you. grin grin

If you're smart enough and even barely read the OP, you won't have made that stu.pi.d analysis in a bid to sound intelligent.
grin grin cheesy grin grin

You're a big joke

2 Likes

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by henryobinna(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2020
timay:

You dey mind the guy grin

He doesn't know that that's a maximum security prison were the worse scum are kept. The army will just use them to perfect their shooting skills by using them for target practice. grin grin
abi na.

e weak me, the other one come dey write long epistle. I dey look am,
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by seankafor(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2020
henryobinna:
Mob riot?.
Boss are you serious?

The guys that are armed with enough ammo will have a field day before outside help comes to evetually send the remaining over to the other side.

They're gang members and have already thought of this, so bro, they know better.
let me tell you one thing about gang members( not the usual street urchins called cultist in Nigeria or Africa).

These guys have intels,spies, and men in top tiers even in the so called military and police..

You know why the police bursting these guys or engaging them wear balaclavas and face masks? Because if they blow their cover, they might not be the one to pay but their families and loved ones.
These guys eats and breathes violence..

Let me tell you one thing and you can sure take it to the bank..

The military nore those police arent the ones stopping them from mass revolting.. it's the settings and protocols involved in keeping them.
I bet you if these guys should all allowed to cluster and gather together for a day to reason am, make I see wetin wey no go make them mob those policemen.
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Shibaraba:
Take a good look at the pictures. See how many the prisoners are. How many guards... . Small. If the prisoners vex I swear with collective effort dem go bring the prison down. So why are they subdued. Because of the word... Prisoner. They know they are paying for their crimes. Plus they know one day they will be allowed to leave.

This is how our leaders treat us, but in our case, we don't know what we did, and we don't know when we will be free. Still on still we cant collectively fight against this tyranny and oppression. Test kits, common test kits no dey. In a country flowing with milk and honey.
Even the vulture suya man Don pack load. Hopefully hunger from lock down Don reset his putrefying brain

Sorry for derailing the thread but na so the picture move me. Well-done explorers.
Don't be foolish. There are snipers around. Starting a riot is a death sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by toffyz(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
k
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by toffyz(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rugged looking thugs...Most of them wears tattoo.
See as dem line them up like pigs
No gain in Rascality!

2 Likes

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Godfullsam(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
See tattoo all over their bodies.

These are more than just criminals, they are gang of terrible cultists.
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by dfrost: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
seankafor:
Why cant the gangsters mob and riot.. ?

Riot? Bros see life dey sweet oOo. No even reason that kind of thing.
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by penzino(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
See as tattoo full everywhere...
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by dfrost: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
kalvoken:
Why are they all wearing tattoos. Are they in same gang group?

On the other hand, they are law truly law abiding. If na here, there can't be any orderliness as seen up there. One kabiru will stand up and nothing will happen.

Not the same gang group. Some of them include:

Mara Salvatrucha
18th Street
Sombra Negra
The Rebels 13
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by henryobinna(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
seankafor:
let me tell you one thing about gang members( not the usual street urchins called cultist in Nigeria or Africa).

These guys have intels,spies, and men in top tiers even in the so called military and police..

You know why the police bursting these guys or engaging them wear balaclavas and face masks? Because if they blow their cover, they might not be the one to pay but their families and loved ones.
These guys eats and breathes violence..

Let me tell you one thing and you can sure take it to the bank..

The military nore those police arent the ones stopping them from mass revolting.. it's the settings and protocols involved in keeping them.
I bet you if these guys should all allowed to cluster and gather together for a day to reason am, make I see wetin wey no go make them mob those policemen.
bro you think this is a movie?

Bro, rioting will be the last thing on their mind because they know the consequences bro, irrespective of whether they cluster for a day or not, looking at those pictures they're already clustered, remember the topic is about the prison not observing social distancing.

If the government never cared about getting them to observe social distancing is it the easy task of shooting them to death will very little resistance that they will find hard to do?

They are members of tough gangs the more reason the government has the place well armed, guards guarding this prison from top to bottom and outside are armed to the teeth bro.
No think am

1 Like

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by timay(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
henryobinna:
bro you think this is a movie?

Bro, rioting will be the last thing on their mind because they know the consequences bro, irrespective of whether they cluster for a day or not, looking at those pictures they're already clustered, remember the topic is about the prison not observing social distancing.

If the government never cared about getting them to observe social distancing is it the easy task of shooting them to death will very little resistance that they will find hard to do?

They are members of tough gangs the more reason the government has the place well armed, guards guarding this prison from top to bottom and outside are armed to the teeth bro.
No think am

It's called Maximum security prison for a reason grin

It's not all those minimum security prisons for White collar crimes and civil/minor crimes were the Guards even walk about with small weapons and batons, or no weapons at all other than a stun gun.

This maximum security ehhn, the guards are heavily armed 24/7 as if they are in a war zone. Because the prison is full of very violent criminals

1 Like

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by ikorodureporta: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
just wondering how they are fed
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by PureGoldh(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
E don be for the inmates
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Explorers:
Gang-member prisoners are rushed out of their rooms during the maximum emergency ordered by President Bukele

Tattooed gang members line up in the prison yard as armed police, also wearing medical masks, watch on.
see as dey pack Dem like sardine
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
timay:

Ahhhh grin

Those prisoners will be signing their death warrant. The government will just use the opportunity to kill a lot of them off to decongest their prisons, as they are a scum to the country before.

it will be an opportunity for the government to commit mass execution without raising concerns or sanction from the international community over human right brouhaha.

So I'm sure the prisoners know better.

yeah, they truly know better grin
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by henryobinna(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
timay:

It's called Maximum security prison for a reason grin

It's not all those minimum security prisons for White collar crimes and civil/minor crimes were the Guards even walk about with small weapons and batons, or no weapons at all other than a stun gun.

This maximum security ehhn, the guards are heavily armed 24/7 as if they are in a war zone. Because the prison is full of very violent criminals
and very ready to squeeze the trigger oh
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by wiseone28: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chai how many men come remain for the country
See as all of them still fresh grin
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Karleb(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
See MEN wasting...
These are the MEN, Ladies are praying hard to get
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
over 1000 men vs 20 or 30 guards... how many those guards go shoot ?? cowards them
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Miner13: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
WHAT IS THIS?
Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by Explorers(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2020
SkinnyDude:
over 1000 men vs 20 or 30 guards... how many those guards go shoot ?? cowards them

There are more guards outside and snipers on towers who are ready to take them all out.

There's a reason they can't try to break out. If they try it, they won't make it outside.

Prisons like this, they have prison inside prison, from one heavily secured/fortified/automated gate to another.

Dont forget also, this type of prison always have military base nearby with 5-10minutes ETA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EL Salvador Prison Ingnores Social Distance Rules, Cram Hundreds Of Inmates(Pic) by K254725: 4:28am On Apr 30, 2020
I hate prisons

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HERBAL MEDICINE E-BOOK / COVID-19 Update For June 18 2021 In Nigeria / Corona Virus: Chinese Doctor Reveals Why Africans Will Survive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.