Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown (6806 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by onyi25(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Adorable Photo Of His Footballer Star Son, Cameron, Who Is Now All Grown (Photos)
The joy of every father is to see their children grow beautifully well, that's why Peter Okoye gushes over his cute and only son, Cameron, at every chance he gets.

Peter Okoye of the defunct twin-singing group Psquare has taken to his Instagram page to share an adorable photo of his handsome 11 year old son, Cameron, gushing over how cute he looks.

In the photo, 11 year old Cameron who is in Fc Barcelona Academy was looking all grown up and more like a female as he rocked his natural hair which has grown really long.

Sharing his photo, The proud father of two couldn't help but gush over how feminine he looked and how long his hair had gotten.

See full gist here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/04/peter-okoye-shares-adorable-photo-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by SLAP44: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Next JJ. Okocha

4 Likes

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Davash222(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
Next JJ. Okocha
Story.
Na so una hype Iwobi then, now, he can't even make Everton first eleven.

4 Likes

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by SLAP44: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Story.

At least he is better than you for now grin.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by hgnbello(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2020
[S]
SLAP44:
Next JJ. Okocha
[/s]
tongue
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Davash222(m): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

K
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Moji12(f): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Awwwww who is cutting onions

3 Likes

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Darato: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Cute. Money is good my people. Hustle hard oh so your sons will not come to Nairaland dropping account details in the future.

COVER LETTERS MATTERS

@DARATO.Resume

4 Likes

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Birdeyeview: 11:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Cute father an son. sometimes i wish i had a child quite early.

4 Likes

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by onyi25(f): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2020
So cute

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
One thing I respect Peter for is, he put his kids in prosperity way.
The boy is a gootbsller
A basketball player
A musician and a dancer.

Clear case of if one no chop, one go chop. And let's not forget the boy is also in school

Richie my boy, daddy gatz plans for you, na money never dey for now.
I go buy you system,
You go learn programming, you go play ball, will register you in a good and reputable computer programming institution, you will learn tig:mig welding.
Then you get to choose what to become in life when you are of age.

Ewatomi my princess, fine girl like Ariana grande.
You must learn music o, put you in medicine way, programming way, all the best way a father like me want and you too get to choose what you become but football no join o, make u no go grab like that chi girl

8 Likes

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by DIKEnaWAR: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good. The rich will always be richer because they have foresight and money to follow their dream.

God help us all.
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by german01(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Take him to school oo , football na scam cheesy cheesy
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
german01:
Take him to school oo , football na scam cheesy cheesy

For Naija
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Keketu(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Moji12:
Awwwww who is cutting onions
me , hello please do you have onion
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Football Gene is very important!!

I will be glad if God can give me a son with a talent of Figo... I'm okay with Figo...

Forget Cristiano and Messi.....

Nobody can be like them!!!

Just a talent of Figo...... I will support him till he win the Ballon d'or!!!

Amen!!!
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Never forget the most important task in life.

Amidst the global crises, ask yourself :

Is my soul prepared to meet my God?

Hand over your life to Jesus by asking him to come into your heart to be your new master.

This is the only condition necessary for you to be saved. Do not be deceived.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Come to Jesus today.
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Tmb78(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Whoever says money no good na bastar.dd.
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Kingrexyl(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Story.
He can still feed your lineages.
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Kingrexyl(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Birdeyeview:
Cute father an son.
sometimes i wish i had a child quite early.
We can still make them now, it's not too late.
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by kalufelix(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kingrexyl:
He can still feed your lineages.
Stale! Very mediocre rusted and outdated line.. Step up mate.. Step up.. C'mon
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by oyinvibes123(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hi ...Have you ever thought of why most ladies don’t give you opportunities , sometimes it’s not about your look �.. All that matters is money!!

I bring to you one of the most smartest way to make money without stress , I have also benefited and love to share
This is REAL and LEGIT , All you have to do is

SUBSCRIBE: [https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5r0FR4zO8OHMDOwssalV7A]

After subscribing make sure you share the Channel link and drop your account details on any of their videos...that all .
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by timibare(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2020
SLAP44:

cheeeiiiiiiii my chest grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Maxcollins042(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2020
If not for the caption I would have easily thought the lad is a babe. This one can easily switch gender. The guy fine.
Re: Psquare's Peter Okoye Shares Cute Pics Of His Football Star Son Who Is Now Grown by Birdeyeview: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Kingrexyl:
We can still make them now, it's not too late.
Lol someone else have filled the void.

(1) (Reply)

Na Only Yansh U Get, Bobby Don Flat - Fans Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing / Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti / Oh My! See What This Lady Did To Her Body. Men, Would You ‘hit’ This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.