Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

"I Want To Build A Wasafi WCB Branch In Kenya" Diamond Platnumz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want To Build A Wasafi WCB Branch In Kenya" Diamond Platnumz (321 Views)

Bongo Flava Superstar Rayvanny Will Be Leaving Wasafi Soon. / Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya / Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Build A Wasafi WCB Branch In Kenya" Diamond Platnumz by KenyanBlogger(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
East Africa’s music kingpin, Diamond Platnumz publicly confessed his love and admiration of the motherland, Kenya.

The Tanzanian superstar admitted that Kenya is a united country and that local music artistes are privileged to be a part of such a nation.

Revealing that some of the products and resources that are easily accessible in Kenya, are a luxury in Tanzania.

"Kenyans love each other and sometimes I wish I was born in Kenya. The things we have done in Kenya today, we don’t have the same in Tanzania"

According to the Bongo Flava sensation, Kenyan artistes should not take the opportunities they have for granted and instead make use of them to full capacity.

Artistes like Bahati, Willy Paul, Sauti Sol, Nyashinski are doing a good job. They are lucky, they should fully utilize the opportunities.

Diamond who wished he had been born and bred in Kenya, disclosed:
I’m sure if I was living in Kenya, I would have done a lot)

Source : https://gengetonehype.co.ke/

(1) (Reply)

Should Hip Hop Respect Nick Cannon? Nick Cannon Wildn Out! Dr. Sebi Documentary / Police And Army Bloody Fight Because Of Road Pass Lockdown (video) / How To Withdraw Dollars From Youtube In Less Than 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.