Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) (73088 Views)

Senegal Has Created A $1 COVID-19 Test And $60 Ventilators / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours / Amethyst Oral HIV Test Kit Helps You Test Yourself For HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by steve6: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is very encouraging from Senegal !
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by bereto(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
yay! grin

And buhari is leading West Africa in the fight against corona virus
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by ChelseaDr(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is fantastically fantabulous
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by ACE1010: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Trust me, if the ventilator and testing kit are imported from Senegal, our looters will inflate the price by N1Million percent..... lipsrsealed

Come to think of it, the white man has not condemned these kits as d fakes because na only oyinbo Sabi produce original kits lols

Like for Senegal
Share for Africa ventilator and testing kit grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Cammo: 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Senegal have recorded nine deaths.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Azatitebi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Naija na only tik tok yahoo yahoo una mama sabi
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Shame to Nigeria. Our leaders should bury their faces in shame now. We are blessed with wealth and enough mineral resources more than every African counties.

Nigeria have the highest number of professors, universities, graduates and population in Africa.

We remain Giant of Africa in the book, with nothing to show for it.

I am not surprised that we are where we are, a man that did not pass common WAEC is the president presiding over professors, doctors and technocrats in different fields.

The president that claim to be an army general cannot even assure security or win the fight against insurgency.

I weep for this country.

People are dying massively in Kano and our leaders are keeping a deaf here and handling it with kids glove. As we speak there is no COVID-19 testing center in kano - a state with average population of 15 million people.

In my next world, I won't dare to pass through Nigeria.

You have just spoken my mind.

Look at the millions of Professors Nigeria has.

What are the the evidences that they merit their positions as Profs. On what are the Profing on grin

We hear of ASU strikes every two, two months asking for increment of Salary.

Are they justified at all?

We have them in all fields. Non has invented anything.

The Engineering Field has not invented Bicycle
The Civil Engineering Profs. are there and the government gives Contracts to the Chinese Technical School graduates.

Likewise in all the fields.

And since the Professors can't produce nothing what do you expect from their students.

What do people get First Class for in Various Courses and fields.
What have we invented.

What is the essence of theory when it can't lead to practical.

If I were the President, next time the Professors go on strike I would tell them point blank that I am not seeing the reason why I should increase their Salaries.

What have they invented collectively not to talk of individually?

Nothing.

What have their products invented ?

Nothing.

So No increment until they prove me wrong.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Antichristus: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
stupidity:
I have started a new prayer point

"God should liberate Nigerian from bad leaders"
IsNor as if it's too much work for God but it is an impossible future tense.

The thing Dey shock am, He is patiently waiting to see more of our ineptitude

EDITED: some of you quoting me to say we don’t need God, should tell us how can a country so blessed with so much mineral resources and Human Resources remain in dark age?

We all claim to be smart and bold on the internet but cum next election they’ll still play us all. Who is fooling who? grin

We are fooling ourself if we think we will wake up one morning to meet Nigerian become Yankee. Tinubu’s yet unborn great great great grand son will rule Lagos one day make em carry e share for the family business. It will continue that way till motor finally park up. grin

You that is reading this post, forget your humility right now, when you make it to that government house, story go change;

“Who is your bro?” grin
“Abeg give them three three cup of derica make them dey go house”

We need God in our heart, our ways nor pure. We are openly abusing the freewill God gave us.

It’s got absolutely nothing to do with an imaginary guy - God. It’s got everything to do with humanity. Nigerians’ fate is in their hands.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by VULCAN(m): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
You are just wicked.

So you don't want our govt officials to continue making billions from COVID-19 grin grin

PresidentAtiku:
Commendable...

NCDC reach out... $1 is about N450. Seek for partnership so that the whole Nigeria can be tested.

Also reach out to Madagascar for their herbal preventive and curative drug.

1 Like

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Legendguru: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good we only go viral in corruption in nigeria
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Mordecai(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Buhari is supposed to coordinate the ECOWAS covid19 response, but it's clear he knows nothing about the Senegal developments.

One would expect that he'll be talking of utilizing the Senegalese tech to up the test numbers but no, he is clueless.

We are on a long thing in this country.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by lottomkyes200: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
And Buhari is watching himself read useless speech on TV to Nigerians.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by glowingflame7: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mordecai:
Buhari is supposed to coordinate the ECOWAS covid19 response, but it's clear he knows nothing about the Senegal developments.

One would expect that he'll be talking of utilizing the Senegalese tech to up the test numbers but no, he is clueless.

We are on a long thing in this country.

cheesy cheesy ECOWAS championship title. Na to beg World Bank, IMF, WHO, UNICEF, G7 for money oh. That's what the champions are strategizing.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by sunkieisland(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
The problem is that our educational system is producing system-damaged administrators instead of innovators and producers.

Imagine a graduate of agriculture looking for office job. What's the correlation?

It's high time we changed our mindset and our educational system for the better and move forward
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by andyanders: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
softset:
If this is true, then I weep for Nigeria. We have lots of smart people here, why can't government urgently fund them to begin research and development into many of the things we spend billions of dollars to purchase from foreign companies.

No nigerian politician would want to have any fund earmarked for any human development. They only come out when crisis like this arises so that the FG would release immergency fund for them to loot.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
AllforJesus7:
Naija better dump the suspicious Chinese kits and seek refuge with the Senegalese. grin
Naija better dump the suspicious Chinese kits and seek refuge with the Senegalese. grin
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by OnyesomJ(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2020
this the time for Nigeria to bring out their intellectual skills but our useless Govt support it. embarassed embarassed
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by vioment: 12:30am On Apr 28, 2020
I like many of what I have been reading here.

I dun dey halla alarm since.

Even the herbal side, we are not winning.

Before I forget, big ups Senegal. I just hope it is a serious thing and not a toy or unreliable.

Am proud of Senegal, West Africa, if this news holds any credible water.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Vuvuzelala:

Lol you had always been an ardent supporter of Buhari. I wonder what you think about him now and his government.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2020
AllforJesus7:

Lol you had always been an ardent supporter of Buhari. I wonder what you think about him now and his government.
have you ever been In a closed bbm group? Pls yes or no will be fine.

Lol you had always been an ardent supporter of Buhari. I wonder what you think about him now and his government
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2020
Vuvuzelala:
have you ever been In a closed bbm group? Pls yes or no will be fine.

Lol you had always been an ardent supporter of Buhari. I wonder what you think about him now and his government

No. But I was a blackberry user.

So do you still support Buhari? Y or N will be fine.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2020
AllforJesus7:

Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Vuvuzelala:

Lol looks like you are trolling me now. I noticed you got tired of nairaland was wondering why? I'm going to be quite busy today, hoping we can have some chat probably tonight. I'll mention you on a dead thread later on.
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by softnigga(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Nice move.......i do hope nigeria will follow this example setted by senegal
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Bestbeelieve: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
nams77:
Instead of FG to be looking inward, they are expecting China and other foreign govt to help them.

I once mentioned here that government should place testing centers in all local govt and one imp here was insulting me telling me its not possible. I wish that person would see this thread

imp ke haba!youharsh bro smiley
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by miqos02(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
bellenornor:
Mais Le Nigeria ne peut jamais!!! Smh
je ne comprehend pas
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by bellenornor(f): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
miqos02:

je ne comprehend pas
Je dis que : "Nigeria can never!" en français. Comprenez?
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by miqos02(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
bellenornor:

Je dis que : "Nigeria can never!" en français. Comprenez?
oui, Merci
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
AllforJesus7:

Lol looks like you are trolling me now. I noticed you got tired s nairaland was wondering why? I'm going to be quite busy today, hoping we can have some chat probably tonight. I'll mention you on a dead thread later on.
Lol looks like you are trolling me now. I noticed you got tired s nairaland was wondering why? I'm going to be quite busy today, hoping we can have some chat probably tonight. I'll mention you on a dead thread later o
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by Liposure: 2:04pm On May 04, 2020
bellenornor:
Mais Le Nigeria ne peut jamais!!! Smh
sup
Re: Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) by chukwudiology(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2020
u are doing well
andriods:

Chukwudi i hail ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.