Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

“three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life (530 Views)

Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by lagosmp3(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
On Air personality, Omotunde Adebowale-David, popularly known as Lolo hit a new age milestone on Monday and she is celebrating her day in an amazing way.

Lolo, who turns 43, showed off the women in her life; her mom, and her daughter. Taking to her Instagram, she wrote:

It’s my birthday today
I am here and well
My mother had me 9years after my big sister she thought the 9 years delay will change her luck and she will eventually have a boy…but alas
She bore this very chubby, black beautiful baby girl
I am thankful she didn’t die of the high blood pressure of the knowledge of her 4th baby girl
Fast forward to 43 years after…she couldn’t be prouder of the gift she was handed by God
I am grateful LORD that you have kept me despite alll life handed me
This is your black,beautiful baby girl saying
Thank you ……chapter 43 fully loaded

2 Likes

Re: “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by IceLip: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Heritagiously Beauty

2 Likes

Re: “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by Ningen(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Make-up on display. undecided
Re: “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by Aidejay(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Adaku!
Re: “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by Sisijetue(f): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Melanin popping
Re: “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by Mizwisdom(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2020
I love their skin tone, so beautiful

1 Like

Re: “three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life by aristocratic5(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2020
African beauty

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: Is It Possible To Add This Thing To It? / Paid Video Viewing / Do you know there is a name of God too sacred bto pronounce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.