Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu (1922 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:20am On Apr 27, 2020
The Cabal ruling in Buhari’s name wants to borrow $6.9B from IMF, WB & AfDB to “fight COVID & assist the poor”. LIES.

You don’t need loans to fight a Pandemic. What you need is aid & global goodwill.

Oil money is scarce. The Cabal is looking for new money to LOOT. Oppose it!

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1254681272682786816

Lalasticlala

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
This guy is an impostor

The real Nnamdi according to Kemi is dead

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
Since we must believe Dr Kemi in everything she says, how about this grin

14 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by edo3(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Sarrki, you opened a thread and said in affirmative that MNK is dead. Was it his imposter that said this?

You’re as confused as Kemi Olunloyo

11 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
This guy is an impostor

Your headline says Nnamdi kanu you come comment say na impostor.

Which one you dey?

9 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Dagah2: 11:24am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
This guy is an impostor

The message and not the messenger Mr.

1 Like

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Beremx:
Sarrki, you opened a thread and said in affirmative that MNK is dead. Was it his imposter that said this?

He’s an impostor

This is the cloned Kanu

He was cloned in Djibouti

The clone one original name is rossesebegina

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Dagah2:

The message and not the messenger Mr.

Never

I can’t listen or take word of an impostor seriously

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Beremx:

xcabczyxabczzzz:

Which one you dey?

The major qualifications for being a zombie is stvpidity.

7 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Chibuzoc(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was right afterall grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Which one you dey?

He’s a cloned robot

His real name is rossesebegina from Djibouti

2 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

He’s an impostor

This is the cloned Kanu

He was cloned in Djibouti

The clone one original name is rossesebegina
Calm down bro, it hasn’t gotten to that level of sharing the same stupidity with Kemi Olunloyo. You can do better than that cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Sylraph1: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

hahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

Qualifications of being a wailer is deep hatred for fellow beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Beremx:
Calm down bro, it hasn’t gotten to that level of sharing the same stupidity with Kemi Olunloyo. You can do better than that cheesy

Let Nnamdi proof her wrong nah

But you believed Buhari was cloned ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

Qualifications of being a wailer is deep hatred for fellow beings

In case you missed it, the people that are wailing more are still the zombies! grin

Like you are doing on this thread crying about what Nnamdi Kanu revealed to the world. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by ashacot: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Beremx:

But it got to the level when SHE pronounced Abba kyari dead and you and ipob celebrated like Biafra won the world cup?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:
But Meanwhile grin

Even your dad can’t say so

He has worked menial jobs and retired under the great Yoruba people

1 Like

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

In case you missed it, the people that are wailing more are still the zombies! grin

Like you are doing on this thread crying about what Nnamdi Kanu revealed to the world. grin

May the soul of the departed (Nnamdi Kanu) Rest In Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

Even your dad can’t say so

He has worked menial jobs and retired under the great Yoruba people

You wish grin

My dad owns two oil Wells in my native land PH grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

You wish grin

My dad owns two oil Wells in my native land PH grin

It shall never be well with a liar

Thus sayeth thy lord

2 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Dagah2: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

Never

I can’t listen or take word of an impostor seriously
Not like the so called impostor knows you exist. You have done this for years and I ask, what is your gain? Nnamdi KANU might have his flaws but your deluded reasoning is one reason Nigeria will never get better... Well, you have done a good job in dispersing the eye opening facts from him. Everyone else will read and digest these facts... I pray you get your conscience back

1 Like

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
This guy is an impostor

According to Kemi too cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
According to Kemi too cheesy grin

Your father will dispute this

He knows better while he was working at awolowo farms
Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2020
SLAP44:

You no go kill me grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

Your father will dispute this

He knows better while he was working at awolowo farms
If you want me to place a curse that will follow you forever call my father again angry

3 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Can you show me where I celebrated Abba Kyari’s death or I wished him dead? If you don’t have any proof, you shouldn’t accuse me wrongly.
ashacot:

But it got to the level when SHE pronounced Abba kyari dead and you and ipob celebrated like Biafra won the world cup?
Btw, Kemi never predicted Kyari’s death, did she?

4 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
If you don't want me to place a curse the will follow you forever call my father again angry

Just ask him

Having said that your prayers are yet to be answered and you are here bragging with one yeye curse
Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
If you want me to place a curse that will follow you forever call my father again angry

E pepper Am well well

E enter am
Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:

Just ask him

Having said that your prayers are yet to be answered and you are here bragging with one yeye curse
If you no dey fear try am again and I will show you that I'm from ogwashi ukwu, you think because here is faceless forum you can call my father anyhow just try me

2 Likes

Re: The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
No I didn’t. Do you have any proof I did?
sarrki:

But you believed Buhari was cloned ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension At Yoruba Nation Rally Sagamu As Police Fire Shots / Mbaka; You Will Come Back In Disgrace - Nnamdi Kanu Throwback / Nigerian: They Hate Igbo But They Don't Want To See Them Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.