Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:00 PM

Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State (35688 Views)

Thunderstorm Kills Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kwara / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Osidazz19: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
KingNom:
Oh my! cry
May God comfort their loved ones in Jesus Name, Amen!

Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

The eternal lake of fire is reserved for the devil and those who refuse Jesus' sacrifice for their sin. God's Justice won't be compromised please!

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

PLEASE SAY:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study regularly the Bible and rhapsody of realities (please download the app from the Playstore or apple store). (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!
[/s]
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
1– Goalkeeper
2– Right Fullback
3– Left Fullback
4– Center Back
5– Center Back (or Sweeper, if used)
6– Defending/Holding Midfielder
7– Right Midfielder/Winger
8– Central/Box-to-Box Midfielder
9– Striker
10– Attacking Midfielder/Playmaker
11– Left Midfielder/Wingers
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by andriods: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Isinweke:
1– Goalkeeper
2– Right Fullback
3– Left Fullback
4– Center Back
5– Center Back (or Sweeper, if used)
6– Defending/Holding Midfielder
7– Right Midfielder/Winger
8– Central/Box-to-Box Midfielder
9– Striker
10– Attacking Midfielder/Playmaker
11– Left Midfielder/Wingers

God see as sperm just waste
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by AsawanaDgreat: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thunder pls strike Corona virus for us and leave our people alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by pennywys(m): 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thunder miss road

It should have made its way to Abuja
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by chigo003(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mango Again...When I was small children plucking mango were killed by thunder too
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Auladimeji1:
It might be one of those that want PMB dead or heaters of Southwest
I hardly come here anymore because of moronic comments like this.Sad to see that nothing has changed.

3 Likes

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why can't these visit the Aso rock and get accolades from the nation
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by LANDLORD72: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Auladimeji1:
Children na wa 4 u o
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by manuelreports: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Thunder sends thousands of volt down, in the process it looks for the closest and less insulated material to follow and be earthed. This is why tall buildings have earthing spike on top of the building as lightening targets such tall buildings.

In this scenario, the tree is d tallest object in the vicinity coupled with the geography of Nsukka (hills). So the lightening picked the tree to discharge the voltage to earth, unfortunately the kids were on the mango and got electrocuted.

May their souls RIP
Thank you for this educative comment, don't mind the idiots mentioning Amadioha and the gods. More reason why Africa is not developing.

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by MPESA(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Glink2018:
The gods needs some Yams and Wine.

Wickedness people

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nsukka people are really suffering now. The town has been on lockdown for a month. No palliative. Power supply is terrible. Price of foodstuff is something else. Nsukka is in the Hands of God.

May God console their families.
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by mordred44: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Amadioha y na.....u 4 go aso rock make d rest 4 b history
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by KingRabota: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mr OP Point of Correction

It's the Lightening that killed not the Thunder !
Thunder is the sound
Lightening is the brutal blast of electricity kiss

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by KingRabota: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
RIP to the poor kids
May the Lord grant them eternal repose
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Damexlacazette(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Rip
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Arabs999: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
Thunder why??
-
Why not visist the Lifeless man in Aso rock and get accolades from Nigerians?
Nna, I tire for this kind of useless Thunder that doesn't know the rightful person to strike...
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by guiddoti: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Is the mango tree forbidden? No rain was reported?
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let the thunder waste them.. I don't care
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by emmyrate1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Auladimeji1:
why are u such a stupid fellow.

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Offpoint: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Avoid roof tops and trees once you see a dark cloud...
Sleep well young blood

1 Like

Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by ajl: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
See Vanguard grammar!

"Investigations revealed that the sky threatened rainfall in the early hours on that fateful day" .............

Grammar no be our language but are we supposed to carry axe take butcher grammar.
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Dollabiz: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ye
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by Onucs(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
RIP to the dead and to those injured, get well soon. my prayers are with you
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by BENEAMATA: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tragic . OP , the kids were struck by lightening . the rumbling / deafening sound you hear is the thunder or thunderstorm . God console their parents
Re: Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State by platido(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
I really pity then Sha may their souls rest in peace...but that's the real amadioha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / 2 Teachers Arraigned For Defiling 7 Pupils With Nurse That Helped In Abortion / Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.