Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,079 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Jackie Appiah Cries For Help As Her House Gets Flooded (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Cries For Help As Her House Gets Flooded (video) (892 Views)

Drake's House In Canada Flooded (Video) / Kayode Olasehinde 'Pa James': My House Gets Flooded, Makes Me Ashamed / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Cries For Help As Her House Gets Flooded (video) by TheOlusanjo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah has given her fans another dose of her skills on set with her enactment of a scene in the popular movie, Titanic.

The video in which she appears starts with her in a flooded house as she struggles to find her bearings.

Holding an axe in one hand and turning left and right, she calls out for help from ‘Jack’, who appears to be absent.

As she wades through the water, she calls out again and again, and at that point, a male voice responds, speaking a language that is not so clear.

She calls out again and it is followed by another response from the same person.

Jackie Appiah, holding her nose, then goes under the water.

Watch video here: https://theinfong.com/2020/04/jackie-appiah-cries-for-help-as-her-house-gets-flooded-video/

Re: Jackie Appiah Cries For Help As Her House Gets Flooded (video) by godofuck231: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
dickk! help! my pussi is wet

(1) (Reply)

N150,000 COVID-19 Giveaway Charges: A Shame On Actress Eniola Badmus (photo) / Meet Lee Su Jin, The 51-year-old Lady Who Looks Half Her Age (photos) / “at Least Bleaching Is Legal” – Dencia Mocks Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.