Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,040 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira (10136 Views)

FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access / Whatsapp Crashes Around The World Except In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Infinity988(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2020
peeps4u:
Bro, this is ponzi now. All these MLM thing; They pay you from whomever you refer, no money is generated anywhere. The system can never run at loss as it pays existing members from New member's payment, but some members will always run at loss and never recoup their investment.

How will you run at loss when you just have to refer two ppl.and also there's a whatsapp group that monitor all the activities so if there's a member that doesn't have ppl to refer. His account will be bought and he will be paid the money he invested with so no loss.

Infinity988 cares
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by peeps4u: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Infinity988:

How will you run at loss when you just have to refer two ppl.and also there's a whatsapp group that monitor all the activities so if there's a member that doesn't have ppl to refer. His account will be bought and he will be paid the money he invested with so no loss.

Infinity988 cares

And when you find it hard to refer 2 people? You lose.

The fact is that someone will be at the bottom of the ladder and earns nothing. That's why it is ponzi; they collect from Peter to pay Paul.

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by DarkJeddi(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Infinity988:

Infinity988 cares
For someone that has Infinity in his moniker,your reasoning is far from infinite..
Ponzi Schemes fail because referrals are NOT infinite,a time will come when potential MAGAS will dry up..
It's all a matter of time.. shocked
Somebody ALWAYS LOOSES..
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Raymeskey: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2020
When will people learn

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Infinity988(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
DarkJeddi:
For someone that has Infinity in his moniker,your reasoning is far from infinite..
Ponzi Schemes fail because referrals are NOT infinite,a time will come when potential MAGAS will dry up..
It's all a matter of time.. shocked
Somebody ALWAYS LOOSES..

What should I expect from a dark unrealistic biggot Like you.
What you guys doesn't understand is that this million money project is not infinite. You can stop at level 5 and start all over again with ur team. Only a greedy person who like to cross over to level 10.

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by jojofola: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Aystarz:

This is why we keep voting for bad leaders. Naija people get mad cognitive problem o. We just never learn.

It's not really about cognitive problems.
It's action taken due to greed and hunger.

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by DarkJeddi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Infinity988:

What you guys doesn't understand is that this million money project is not infinite. You can stop at level 5 and start all over again with ur team. Only a greedy person who like to cross over to level 10.
LOL,na today? grin
Whether or not you stop at level 5 is immaterial,sooner than later the recruitments dries up..
Many have been on this road,stop living in denial.. shocked
Ethereum ko,Eternal ni..
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Pat081: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Trues talk anything can happen bros we are in 9ja
SUPERPACK:
Rubbish talk. And how do you know he is not the same person with multiple ID collecting payment. You won't say this trash if you have knowledge of how such websites are operated at the back end.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by peeps4u: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Infinity988:

Oga, there will be a time no one will buy the MLM again, when no new magas fall in.

This is not the first of its kind, they all come and go when there are no new recruitment to lower level. They are all ponzi schemes.

Enjoy your MLM though
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by tonjeola(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When they start experiencing financial social distancing, the crowd1 would eventually fail........... cheesy
Everything about Crowd1 is 100% online.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
tonjeola:

Everything about Crowd1 is 100% online.

MMM too had online elements...... Right?

It's even worse, no physical presence (not that with physical presence, it's safer).......

The day it would go dark, the website would just be turned off.... Like a well oiled fire brigade service........... grin

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by demsy21(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When they start experiencing financial social distancing, the crowd1 would eventually fail........... cheesy
I just read some analysis made by a group of people in another public forum about this Crowd1 and so many shady areas in their Ts and Cs. Funny enough, a friend of mine is trying to get me registered with them even as he said he's ready to pay for everything. I told him to hold on for i still have my doubts about this. Infact, Crowd1, the way I'm seeing it will be a big shock compared to MMM.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Lexusgs430: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
demsy21:

I just read some analysis made by a group of people in another public forum about this Crowd1 and so many shady areas in their Ts and Cs. Funny enough, a friend of mine is trying to get me registered with them even as he said he's ready to pay for everything. I told him to hold on for i still have my doubts about this. Infact, Crowd1, the way I'm seeing it will be a big shock compared to MMM.

Let him pay up for you nah, so long as when the shit hits the fan, he does come calling for his evaporated funds from you..........
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by demsy21(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Let him pay up for you nah, so long as when the shit hits the fan, he does come calling for his evaporated funds from you..........
Lol... I don't want him to be saddled with a loss which i will be part of. Our friendship may be affected. Since i don't want to burst his bubble for him, i prefer to say nicely "Hold on". It's better that way, i think.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
demsy21:

Lol... I don't want him to be saddled with a loss which i will be part of. Our friendship may be affected. Since i don't want to burst his bubble for him, i prefer to say nicely "Hold on". It's better that way, i think.

You are doing well, fantabulous, ooin...... What a lovely friend.......

Don't deprive him your shoulder to cry on....... grin

We know say, one day one day...... Monkey go enter China wet market, e no go return...... cheesy

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by tonjeola(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's even worse, no physical presence (not that with physical presence, it's safer).......

The day it would go dark, the website would just be turned off.... Like a well oiled fire brigade service........... grin
But don't forget MMM has no product or service to render.
Crowd1 have Educational ebooks and partnership with 2 gaming companies. Members have a Share of what they profit from those companies.
Check the image below, even if u don't invite members still earn.

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by maya007: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ewoooo n my frnd been dey disturb me to do o na so my money for go o
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
tonjeola:

But don't forget MMM has no product or service to render.
Crowd1 have Educational ebooks and partnership with 2 gaming companies. Members have a Share of what they profit from those companies.
Check the image below, even if u don't invite members still earn.

I wish you well and hopefully we would not have any reason to call those Ghanaian undertakers to perform for us........ grin
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by tonjeola(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I wish you well and hopefully we would not have any reason to call those Ghanaian undertakers to perform for us........ grin
you funny oo, on top of €99 I risked. Even without referring another, I will still enjoy Streamline Bonus.
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by dannybrasky(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Infinity988:

Eventually.

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by dannybrasky(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Even pastors were elements too in churches,they even got banners in their churches advertising and recruiting their members to MMM!

Last last na tears grin
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Lexusgs430: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
tonjeola:
you funny oo, on top of €99 I risked. Even without referring another, I will still enjoy Streamline Bonus.

You nah Big Boy nah..... €99, no be beans...... wink

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
dannybrasky:

Even pastors were elements too in churches,they even got banners in their churches advertising and recruiting their members to MMM!

Last last na tears grin

I remember during my Secondary school days (over 30 years ago).....

Two boys called Yinka & Shola, introduced a Ponzi scheme to our boarding house.

So ponzi schemes would not die, it takes one mugu to find another maga.........

Till it ends in heartache and bank balance Cardiac arrest............. wink
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by dannybrasky(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I remember during Secondary school days (over 30 years ago).....

Two boys called Yinka & Shola, introduced a Ponzi scheme to our boarding house.

So ponzi schemes would not die, it takes one mugu to find another maga.........

Till it ends in heartache and bank balance Cardiac arrest............. wink

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by masterP042(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Infinity988:

It will surely end in tears. The downliners will bear the loss. One lady came to enugu to advertise this scheme to us. I guess she was able to wash u, with that their etherium, and trust wallet shiit. Better stop now than cry later. You all are hustling for her.

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by iammiracle1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
tongue
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by dannybrasky(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by dannybrasky(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by dannybrasky(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
iammiracle1:
tongue
Iammiracle1 you don't have to delete your write up,just like your moniker you are about to witness a miracle for gambling with your money grin

Re: Breaking: Naijaloans Ponzi Crashes With Over 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 15, 2020
https://crowd1.com/signup/expansions

Follow this link to join the bandwagon of wealth creation.

CROWD1 is rewarding well.

Undergstand this:

Having money is good

Understanding money is great

Knowing how money works is greater

Having leverage over cash flow is *Best*

Ukpong B C Daniel
Life Coach
+2348025376912

Steps to Stay Off Social Media Scandals / How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? / Effects Of Mobile Phones On Students