Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! (706 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2011
Its so shameful to see girls so mad about the now black berry. Some of them actually press their phone while walking on the road, and it kinda look like malady with no remedy, Now here is the question; why is it that it is the girls that are most particular about this black berry stuff?
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by Mygoldie(f): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
it goes both ways,even grown men are also carried away with blackberry chat stuff.
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by MrsEve2(f): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
Why don't you get a girl that is not worrying about a blackberry? Cos you getting on my damn nerves
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by 190: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^ I thought you swore to hang up CAPTAIN SAVE THE WOMAN RACE hoodie grin grin
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by MrsEve2(f): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2011
I did. Sighs. But, he was getting on my nerves. Blame the hormones!
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by Phate07(m): 1:36am On Jan 09, 2011

If i see one more dumb blackberry palaver thread, am throwing up. angry

Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by MrsEve2(f): 1:38am On Jan 09, 2011
Pregnant too? shocked
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by Areaboy2(m): 1:44am On Jan 09, 2011
maybe its just me, but i cant find anything exciting about a blackberry and will never have one,

me iphone and htc hd7 beats the crap out of any bb, tongue
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by MrsEve2(f): 1:47am On Jan 09, 2011
Area boy,

You know in some regions the fad is slow than others. Blackberry in that region was like IPhone now.

IPHONES are the shit! I am working on an IPAD!
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by Areaboy2(m): 1:52am On Jan 09, 2011
indeed, although bulky, ipad is out of this world smiley.

i always wanted to compare a windows phone with an iphone, i got them both, and to be honest they are both great phones.

then someone wants me to spend one year typing sms on BB cos my fingers are too big for the freaking keypad, crap undecided
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by MrsEve2(f): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2011
You do know blackberry have an IPAD coming out soon for the general market? Celebrities are checking out the demos and so far the hype is hella good!

It supposed to be lighter and faster than the regular IPAD. You know the shit gon be a grand almost coming out. I will wait on that since my husband trying to have some shorties. Sighs. The day when I was single and could spend like I want to.
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by chikeorji123(m): 2:00am On Jan 09, 2011
emmboy:

Its so shameful to see girls so mad about the now black berry. Some of them actually press their phone while walking on the road, and it kinda look like malady with no remedy, Now here is the question; why is it that it is the girls that are most particular about this black berry stuff?

1.They don't buy it with their money

2.High level of unemployment. grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by Areaboy2(m): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

You do know blackberry have an IPAD coming out soon for the general market?  Celebrities are checking out the demos and so far the hype is hella good! 

It supposed to be lighter and faster than the regular IPAD.  You know the poo gon be a grand almost coming out.  I will wait on that since my husband trying to have some shorties.  Sighs.  The day when I was single and could spend like I want to

hehehehe, i just fell off my chair laughing!!!.aahhh the good old days? tongue
just ignore me. some how i wish ,
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by violent(m): 2:19am On Jan 09, 2011
Phate07:

If i see one more dumb blackberry palaver thread, am throwing up. angry

Is this meant to be a threat?
Re: Ladies With Their Black Berry Madness! by MrsEve2(f): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2011
Area_boy:

hehehehe, i just fell off my chair laughing!!!.aahhh the good old days? tongue
just ignore me. some how i wish ,

Some how you wish what? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Sending him a Letter of Invitation / She's Losing Her Feelings. / Money In Romance/love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.