Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) (8590 Views)

Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" / Donnie Mcclurkin,don Moen, Others Headline The Experience 2017-house On The Rock / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
When you carefully place a priceless vase upon a table, does that mean that the vase is mating the table, hmm, sonmvayina, erhn?

sonmvayina, you back from your ex-Roman Catholic Church days, no doubt have read that God is not into all those scandalous, frivolous, overactive sexual escapades and/or illicit affair acts going on between gods and goddesses or even with human beings.

"The Angel answered and said to her,
“The Spirit of Holiness shall come and the power of The Highest shall rest upon you,
therefore he who shall be begotten in you shall be Holy and he shall be called the Son of God.”
"
- Luke 1:35

The woman was impregnated through the means of the Spirit of Holiness and the overshadowed power of The Highest to produce the begotten Son, God incarnate, Yahushua Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and expected Saviour of the whole wide world. Praise YAH Alleluia.

It is very important to catch and understand properly the meaning of the word "Holy". That word is translated from the Greek word "hagios," and simply means to "set apart for a purpose by and/or for God"

"For there will arise false christs, and false prophets,
and they will show great signs and wonders,
so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones.
"
- Matthew 24:24

So you agree with my acertion ...I did not see you provide a contrary information..
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2020
donnie:

I know about greek mythology. YAHUSHA was born of a Father (His seed is the WORD) and of a woman.
Read about Simon Toko of Angola? Let me know if he qualifies to be Messiah by your standards.

You need a man's sperm to Impregnate a woman,you should know that from your simple biology....any other thing is in the realm of mythology..
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 10:58am On May 13, 2020
sonmvayina:
So you agree with my acertion ...I did not see you provide a contrary information..
I disagree with you respectfully sonmvayina. I disagree with you saying God mated with Mary and that is the reason why the intro in my post, gave you an analogy about when you carefully place a priceless vase upon a table, it doesn't mean that the vase is mating the table sonmvayina. Isn't that right, hmm?
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 11:08am On May 13, 2020
sonmvayina:
You need a man's sperm to Impregnate a woman,you should know that from your simple biology....any other thing is in the realm of mythology..
sonmvayina, with the utmost respect to you, we've both being up this "man's sperm to impregnate a woman" garden path before, when I shared an excerpt from a copy of my New Scientist magazine, the weekly 14th April 2018 edition with an article titled "No eggs. No sperm. No womb".

On page 30, of the magazine, it states, just as I previously had shared with you that: "We can now create life without the need for sperm or eggs ...."

The only reason why God needed Mary, among many other things, is because a person is Hebrew, by virtue of the ethnicity of the mother. It is about the seed of the woman.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

The Greek word for seed is Sperma from where you get the English sperm.

Luke 8:11
Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of YAH.

In Bantu (Kikongo) the word Sema is to create derived from the noun Semi, meaning Creator

And the Bantu (Swahili/Efik/Ibibio) word SEM or SEMI is to speak.
The English word Semen or Inseminate is derived from SEMI.

This is where the Latin word "sermo" (meaning Word) was derived. From where you get "sermon."

So, Semi= Seed= semen= Logos= creator= speech= The Word.

Psalms 33:6
By the word of YAHUAH were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh (YAHUSHA), and dwelt among us .."

YAH is the wisest and the greatest. None can compare to Him. He founded this world by wisdom and His wisdom supersedes biology... He is the author of life. He created the worlds by the Word which is living and active. HalleluYAH!
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I disagree with you respectfully sonmvayina. I disagree with you saying God mated with Mary and that is the reason why the intro in my post, gave you an analogy about when you carefully place a priceless vase upon a table, it doesn't mean that the vase is mating the table sonmvayina. Isn't that right, hmm?

Are you been funny or you just a morooon
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2020
donnie:

The Greek word for seed is Sperma from where you get the English sperm.

Luke 8:11
Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of YAH.

In Bantu (Kikongo) the word Sema is to create derived from the noun Semi, meaning Creator

And the Bantu (Swahili/Efik/Ibibio) word SEM or SEMI is to speak.
The English word Semen or Inseminate I derived from SEMI

This is where the Latin word "sermo" (meaning Word) was derived. From where you get "sermon."

So, Semi= Seed= semen= Logos= creator= speech= The Word.

Psalms 33:6
By the word of YAHUAH were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh (YAHUSHA), and dwelt among us .."

YAH is the wisest and the greatest. None can compare to Him. He founded this world by wisdom and His wisdom supersedes biology... He is the author of life. He created the worlds by the Word which is living and active. HalleluYAH!

Are you been funny or your just a morooon?
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2020
sonmvayina:

Are you been funny or your just a morooon?

May the wisdom from which those words I shared came from stand as a witness against you.
And so shall it be.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 12:12pm On May 13, 2020
sonmvayina:
Are you been funny or you just a morooon
Do you see me laughing?
Morooon ko, Moroccan ni angry angry angry

You forgot adding an intelligent response to the analogy about if you carefully place a priceless vase upon a table, does it mean, that the vase is mating the table

You of course forgot, all because you were so preoccupied with aiming to dish out infantile insults.

Why this hmm, sonmvayina? Perhaps, it's a reflection of something else, hmm? Maybe something like, I have no intelligent responses to give and so I'll just put out insulting posts instead.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 13, 2020
The verses from the link you posted didn't say the contrary
sonmvayina:

This is what you get when you read the English translation of a Hebrew scripture from a Greek translation..why don't you read the one that is translated from Hebrew directly to English and decide for your self..

https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15940/jewish/Chapter-9.htm
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by sonmvayina(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you see me laughing?
Morooon ko, Moroccan ni angry angry angry

You forgot adding an intelligent response to the analogy about if you carefully place a priceless vase upon a table, does it mean, that the vase is mating the table

You of course forgot, all because you were so preoccupied with aiming to dish out infantile insults.

Why this hmm, sonmvayina? Perhaps, it's a reflection of something else, hmm? Maybe something like, I have no intelligent responses to give and so I'll just put out insulting posts instead.

Are you insinuating this is what happened 2000 years ago.. As per your previous post?

The jews don't have the idea of Gods having offspring with human as part of their religion.. They don't.. But it is rampant in Roman /Greek mythology... So Christianity has no root in Judaism... The messiah the jews where waiting for is a human being from the line of David through Solomon his son.. Not a demi God.. He is coming to deliver them from their enemies, build the temple and restore the daily sacrifice to Hashem.. In short this is how they will know and recognize the messiah, not through miracles or rising from the death...

Why do you just don't want to accept the fact that you have been lied to...? There is no shame. We all were on that same road and discovered that it lead to distraction only.. We turned back..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? / 7 Importance Of Holiness / How To Understand Atheists: A Guide For Christians

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.