Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye (416 Views)

Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by Vice282: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Popular and controversial former Senator turned actor, Dino Melaye has opened up on his source of wealth. Dino who is known for his flamboyant lifestyle revealed that ‘hard work’ is the source of his wealth.

The Kogi born politician made this revelation in an Instagram live interview with popular Journalist, Dele Momou of Ovation Magazine.

He said: "Everything i possess is a product of hard work, and i challenge every other politician to buy a Rolls Royce and use their name as number plate, if Magun will not invite them that evening. ” .

Watch the video below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcbJ-GNVSFo
Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by SocialFinance: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Tell us the name of the hard work. Third class geography graduate.

The company is National assembly lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by IceLip: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Abeg show me that Polithiefcian who will agree of taking public fund ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by OgbeniOja1: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Story
Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by HundHunter(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2020
We know you didn't take money from public fund Oga Dino.

However, can you swore with Ogun god of iron, Sango god of thunder or Covid god of Coronavirus that you have been completely honest with the constituent fund met for Kogi people?

We patiently awaiting your response.
Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by PureGoldh(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2020
No yawa
Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2020
At least, royalties from his music career should be enough as well as payments from social media platforms.
Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by NobleAngell(f): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
We know its a big lie but I appreciate the fact that he isn't rubbing it in our faces. Unlike those that feel well don't deserve some clarity. Like I said, we know it is a lie.
Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by irunoko(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Uncle Linus continue lying

You will be rewarded according to the work of your hands, every destroyer of nigeria
Re: I Didntake Any Public Fund, All I Have Is As A Result Of Hardwork - Dino Melaye by Karlifate: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
In other words, na pesin wey dem catch be thief.

(1) (Reply)

Follow And Watch DJ Khaled On Instagram With Naomi / Tonto Dikeh Forgives Friends For Her Failed Music Career / Davido's Child Did The Unimaginable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.