Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,726 members, 7,927,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

“I Never Envisioned I Would Experience Such A Circumstance In Paraguay’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Never Envisioned I Would Experience Such A Circumstance In Paraguay’ (257 Views)

Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) / 2019 FIFA Beach Soccer: Brazil Defeats Nigeria 12 - 2 In Paraguay / Argentina 1-1 Paraguay: Messi Goal Not Enough As Albiceleste Still On Bottom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Never Envisioned I Would Experience Such A Circumstance In Paraguay’ by olamariamjonez(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2020
The previous Barcelona footballer and his sibling Roberto Assis were captured toward the beginning of March for supposedly utilizing counterfeit reports to enter the nation.

Ronaldinho says he was “
The previous Barcelona footballer and his sibling Roberto Assis were captured in Paraguay toward the beginning of March for sucompletely shocked” to have been captured and accused of utilizing a phony identification in his first meeting subsequent to being discharged from jail.
pposedly utilizing counterfeit records to enter the nation.

Subsequent to going through 32 days in jail, judge Gustavo Amarilla concluded that the team can live in a lodging in Asuncion while they anticipate preliminary on their charges.

Addressing Paraguayan telecom company ABC Color from the Palmaroga inn in the Paraguayan capital, the 40-year-old previous Brazil global said they went to the nation to be at the dispatch of an online gambling club.

Previous Ballon D’Or champ Ronaldinho, some portion of Brazil’s 2002 World Cup-winning crew, said the whole circumstance had been extremely hard and he was working with the police to attempt to determine matters.

He stated: “We were completely astonished to discover that the archives were not legitimate. From that point forward our goal has been to team up with the equity framework to explain the realities.

“From that second until today, we have clarified everything and encouraged everything that has been mentioned of us.”

Discussing the second he was advised he was going to prison, Ronaldinho stated: “It was a hard blow, I never envisioned that I would experience such a circumstance. For my entire life I have tried to arrive at the most elevated proficient level and carry delight to individuals with my football.”

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/04/27/i-never-envisioned-i-would-experience-such-a-circumstance-in-paraguay-ronaldinho/
Re: “I Never Envisioned I Would Experience Such A Circumstance In Paraguay’ by Abboki: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2020
tongue
Re: “I Never Envisioned I Would Experience Such A Circumstance In Paraguay’ by Gordieshegz(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Q

Dinho shouldn't feel too bad about his sojourn at the Paraguayan prison.
In fact it was dehumanizing and demeaning, but in truth, it was more like a blessing in disguise.

If he should consider the form of liveliness and relief his presence had brought those inmates in Paraguayan prison through footballing and his attractive, innocuous, signature smiley face, he would understand how blessed he was to have been a source of laughter to already condemned men.

In life, we don't necessarily have to always be good to bring good deeds to our loved ones.
We sometimes have to cry to make them smile. It is called a sacrifice.

To Ronaldinho, I respect you so much and will always will. Even when you robbed us off our first champions league trophy in 2005/2006 session, I didn't hate you still.

Just learn from your mistakes, and move on. Life goes on.
Even when everything ends, life continues.

(1) (Reply)

All Sergio Ramos Workout During Lockdown(full Video) / Fred Reveals Most Special Moment In His United Career / “i’m Working Towards Beating Tyson Fury” – Anthony Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.