Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic (19888 Views)

Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) / COMRADE ADEOLA SAMUEL RAISES ALARM OVER THE SELECTION Of PARKS MANAGEMENT C'TTE. / Controversy As Two Iyalojas Emerge In Oyo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by enemyofprogress: 5:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Quack lawyer
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm , not registered with NBA, but has a law firm, represents clients in court, host radio talk show for all these years , now NBA denies him overnight?

Am sure NBA never denied the subscriptions he pays to them.

Professional bodies in Nigeria are a joke, they operate like churches, there is no standard, its all about money and status.

4 Likes

Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by alexsoftwork(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2020
This man is too intelligent to be a fake lawyer oooo. Ikeja electricity nightmare .
This NEPA people are fighting back. This man has done a lot for Nigerians when it comes to electricity. The man sabi fall there hands.(Ikeja electric).

1 Like

Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by EvilSpirit5: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

Oga don buy market

[/s]
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by Basic123: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2020
alexsoftwork:
This man is too intelligent to be a fake lawyer oooo. Ikeja electricity nightmare .
This NEPA people are fighting back. This man has done a lot for Nigerians when it comes to electricity. The man sabi fall there hands.(Ikeja electric).
stupid NBA!

A supposed fake lawyer is doing what they supposed to be doing
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank

1 Like

Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by blank(f): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
He sounds like the kind of person who just speaks good English and bamboozles others with it to collect money

Very annoying personality. He talks before he listens. Just looking for free money up and down. I'm grateful he's finally getting his just rewards. Likes being controversial for the sake of being controversial.
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by simhosting: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
cool
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by SEGLIZ: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Patoski7:
how far any livescores from Ncdc

are you human at all?
by the way, they waiting for you to fall victim before they can upload.
nonsense rejoicing over other people's pain.
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by Shynerman(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2020
If he is actually a legal practitioner, his name should be on the enrollment list. So many fake lawyers all over with confidence more than the qualified lawyers. If he is found wanting, he should be dealt with in accordance with the relevant laws.
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by novexme(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2020
This story comes as a rude shock to me, I listen to him every Tuesday and every other day on Moyo's show on rainbow FM. The guy is good, very aggressive type of person.

He was one of the first people that brought to fore the issues of estimated billing and has been fighting it and even arresting erring electricity officers.

But NBA saying they don't have his record.

Hmmm wahala dey o.

Abeg check my signature o
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by Patoski7(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2020
SEGLIZ:

are you human at all?
by the way, they waiting for you to fall victim before they can upload.
nonsense rejoicing over other people's pain.
oga pack well abeg, b rejoicing over wat we have been on lockdown since one month is that not how ncdc have been updating us

you are asking whether I'm human

noooo na alien I b

muntulla abeg sidon one side
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by MandalorianCree: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2020
I don watch this guy the talk for core TV before, so na fake lawyer.
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by adebayoggt(m): 9:22am On Apr 29, 2020
This guy is a pain in the ass of Ikeja electric.This guy works pro Bono for people and communities.
And finally Ikeja electric fight back. shocked

NBA has never done anything for the people.

E go pain me if this guy end up as fake Sha.
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by OlujobaSamuel: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
landforeast:
Something is not adding up here, he can't go this far if he is not a lawyer. Don't believe this story, possible a reputation attack.
Since I read the story of some investors buying a phantom airport in Nigeria, despite visiting the nation to verify, nothing surprises me anymore
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by Legendguru: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oyo
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by Basher8583: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Davash222:
I further state that the said name is not contained in the database of the Nigerian Bar Association and I am unable to provide any information on him,” Taidi added in the letter dated January 7, 2020.

If Peter can deny Jesus, who is Adeola Samuel-Ilori, that NBA can not deny

What's do they gain from denying him if he is really and truly a registered lawyer. Is it a difficult tasks to couter nba?. The Ilori man should publush his Reg number as a practicing lawyer or better still sue the NBA if he sure of his authenticity
Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by adescopy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
I have had course to listen to him on radio several times, first at star for and also at rainbow fm with Moyo Oyatogun on various national issues, also heard him on issues of police abuse and human rights issues.

As one of his fan and his follower on facebook, it will be painful if this news were to be true as it will be a big let down to him, family and friends. He is also a great supporter of president Buhari and good governance.

1 Like

Re: Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic by PropertyBuying(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
landforeast:
Something is not adding up here, he can't go this far if he is not a lawyer. Don't believe this story, possible a reputation attack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Dead As Navy Storms Kidnappers’ Den, Arrests Five In Anambra / Stealing Same As Corruption, Lawyers Tell Jonathan / South-East Will Get Additional State Before Any Other Zone – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.