Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,595 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigerian Woman Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary (579 Views)

Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary / Chizzy Alichi & Husband, Chike Ugochukwu Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary by Adebayodavid: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Tuleh Spanix Terhile, has been thrown into mourning after his wife, Vivian, died on Monday April 27. The couple got married on the very same date in 2019.
The cause of Vivian’s death wasn’t disclosed,leaving her only daughter.

Taking to his Facebook page to announce her passing, Terhile wrote;

”SUNSET AT NOON

My darling wife, today 27TH APRIL marks 1 year anniversary of our union as MAN and WIFE. Ordinarily I would have taken you out to shower you with every good thing any good wife will desire but DEATH has snatched you away from me. Vivian there can never be another you. Farewell my beautiful IRREPLACEABLE wife until we meet to part no more in PARADISE.

REST IN PEACE WIFEY” he wrote
See his post:
https://afrigistbase.com/nigerian-woman-dies-on-her-first-wedding-anniversary/
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary by kalufelix(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2020
..See precision! ... Wedding Annversary has got a new theme henceforth..
Re: Nigerian Woman Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary by Enoch07: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2020
eyah!!! sorry. death this year na wa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Gospel Singer MERCY CHINWO Bio, Lovely Husband, Fame, Wealth + Unknown Fac / Toyin Abraham Liz Anjorin And Other Nollywood Stars Celebrate Ronke Odusanya BD / Nigerian Lady Begs Davido To Be His 4th Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.