Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated (3436 Views)

Okonkwo: More Moles Will Be Exposed, Fumigated Out — Labour Party / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated by Highesschief1: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Down south... Parents would have flogged their children to stay away from that chemical that could be harmful to their system.

1 Like

Re: Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated by okpurukata(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
What manner of problem is this? When you think you have seen it all another ugly one shows face. What do we do with these people biko nu? How on earth can children be left at this age on the streets?

1 Like

Re: Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated by Yujin(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
ednut1:
Who knows how i can get to woking cemetery
Lol. Lugard is not in a cemetery... he was buried but was cremated and his ashes stored in Woking crematorium.
Re: Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated by Karlifate: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Barbarians.

And they still wonder why 70% of the Medical Doctors absconded.

1 Like

Re: Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated by Emifa360(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
And we wonder why the number of deaths is on the increase there? SMH

1 Like

Re: Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Seeing this just made me weak.

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Video: Children Sprayed With Chemicals As Kano Street Is Being Fumigated by Twinkletwin: 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Beosten:

Post the alert here.

Who are iideeots producing these urchins?
Why are they depopulating terrorists for God's sake by spraying them with chemicals?
my dear they help because of God and from the kindness of their heart. Why should I post it here its not proper at all. This are the kind of people that wants God's reward not hail from men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. / How Tinubu Will Transform Nigeria Like He Did Lagos / Arewa Has Officially Started Wailing On The Nepotistic Yoruba Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.