Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. (2457 Views)

Akpata to Dongban-Mensem: Explain Discrepancy In Kano Appeal Court Judgement / Forensic Analysts To Comb Lekki Toll Gate For 21 Days / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
prophetmuhammed:
what's wrong with people? can't you accept the fact PDP lost woefully and stop bringing up old story.
Mista Man, did anybody mention PDP here??
Why is your body hurting you so badly here?
Is it wrong for someone to ask questions?
So, if this same nonsense happens again in 2023, nobody will still ask important questions again?
Just becuase some crazy mofos like you told the people to look away from nonsense??
I pity your brain.
You are so empty inside of you.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by PicLtd: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
helinues:
undecided

Stop yawning, your mouth stinks of rotten ewedu. You are polluting the air mr yoruba muslim. No give us disease abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
PicLtd:

Stop yawning, your mouth stinks of rotten ewedu. You are polluting the air mr yoruba muslim. No give us disease abeg.
No mind the nonsense guy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lalasticlala,
Seun.
Please help move this to front-page for more discussions..
I really need to get from the discussions, a genuine and logically-acceptable reason (or excuse) for the discrepancy described in this thread.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
To answer your first question..
I will be very plain with you here..
You see, I am Not a politician.
I am also nonpartisan. I don't belong to any political party.
I don't know any of the contestants, neither do I know people close to them.
But due to my research, I needed the data.
None of the data I needed was online.
Not even a single video or audio out of the numerous videos and audios online had the complete version of the declaration of the results.
All the news-bloggers and online newspapers were interested in the winners and losers. None of them reported the true data that goes with elections.
That was how I saw myself going to offices to get my data.
It was full of stress.
It took me seven months to get these ones I have here.
I don't have pictures of the results with me.
But one thing I know for sure is that..
THESE FIGURES HERE ARE THE TRUE FIGURES DECLARED BY THE AUTHORISED INEC RETURNING OFFICERS..

Not surprising. This is Nigeria we are talking about.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by deji17: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
The Igbos in Anambra were ready to do anything in order to rig Athifku and Obi-China in 2019 election. But God pass them Usually there is no voting in SE . Only rigging.
That is why they go online to express their frustrations after all their attempt to manipulate figures has failed.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
deji17:
The Igbos in Anambra were ready to do anything in order to rig Athifku and Obi-China in 2019 election. But God pass them Usually there is no voting in SE . Only rigging.
That is why they go online to express their frustrations after all their attempt to manipulate figures has failed.
See this mud-brain.
Were you the only person who never knew that majority of the Igbos boycotted the elections??
How can someone who boycotted the elections rig in the same elections again??
Like, are you really normal?
Anyway, let me assume that it is a big goat that typed that nonsense with your phone/moniker.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:

Not surprising. This is Nigeria we are talking about.
I know.
Nigeria will always be Nigeria..
Yet, deep down, that same Nigeria really wants to be like America.,
That's the typical Nigerian Magic.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I know.
Nigeria will always be Nigeria..
Yet, deep down, that same Nigeria really wants to be like America.,
That's the typical Nigerian Magic.

I think we all can agree that Nigeria can't be anything close to America.
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by richeso: 6:28am On May 01, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I am suspecting the mods here..
They can never take threads of this nature to front-page, so that lots of people would not be engaged.

APC own Nairaland now. you will not believe the amount of $$$ being poured here because they know this is the only forum that Nigerians are majorly engaged on communication. so they know how important this is. that's why they employed over 40percent of the top posters here. many with different identities to defend the government ills. just talk one wrong of this government and see them come for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 7:00am On May 01, 2020
richeso:

APC own Nairaland now. you will not believe the amount of $$$ being poured here because they know this is the only forum that Nigerians are majorly engaged on communication. so they know how important this is. that's why they employed over 40percent of the top posters here. many with different identities to defend the government ills. just talk one wrong of this government and see them come for you.
I have noticed this thing you said several times.
They are everywhere.
If you ask a question about what is happening, they will say that you are from PDP, and start raining abuses from no-where.
If you see an obvious truth and say it, they will come for you.
If you dare drop a criticism, they will all gather on your head.
I just want to believe that the mods, especially Lalasticlala, are nonpartisan mods, and that they would move this to front-page soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by tk4rd: 10:08am On May 01, 2020
Lalasticlala..
Re: I Need Nairaland Analysts To Explain This Discrepancy For Me. by BluntNigerian: 7:09am On May 02, 2020
tk4rd:
Lalasticlala..
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyone In Igboland Received The FG Cash Transfer”. – Sadiya Farouq / Apc Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu Flags Off Campaign. Pictures / Why Obaseki Will Be Removed As Governor By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.