Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

'I See Myself Playing For One Of Europe's Best Teams', Says RB Leipzig Reported - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'I See Myself Playing For One Of Europe's Best Teams', Says RB Leipzig Reported (328 Views)

Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / "Juventus One Of The Best Teams In Europe" - Romelu Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I See Myself Playing For One Of Europe's Best Teams', Says RB Leipzig Reported by RidorAdeola: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
A Nigerian footballer who plays as a striker for Kasımpaşa S.K of Turkey, Atto Abbas, has expressed his desire to play for one of Europe's top clubs "in the next five years".

Allnews understands that Abbas is on the radar of Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig, according to a representative of the German club...
Read here> https://allnews.ng/news/i-see-myself-playing-for-one-of-europe-s-best-teams-says-rb-leipzig-reported-transfer-target

Re: 'I See Myself Playing For One Of Europe's Best Teams', Says RB Leipzig Reported by Enoch07: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
my dear na u get your dream. sometimes they come to pass

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Agree Fee To Sign Exciting Forward / Chelsea Football News :frank Lampard Affirms Contract Extension Of Williams. / OFFICIAL: Dennis, Okereke Crowned Champions Of Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.