Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Warning! This Could Fill Your Wallet ₦5,000 EXPLOSION! ** New ** - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning! This Could Fill Your Wallet ₦5,000 EXPLOSION! ** New ** (284 Views)

5,000 Rivers State Job: Crowd Storms Secretariat To Submit Application (Photos) / NDLEA 2019 Recruitment: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA / BRISIN: FG Begins Recruitment Of 5,000 Nigerians (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning! This Could Fill Your Wallet ₦5,000 EXPLOSION! ** New ** by Zaharaddeen7: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
The Mystery Of the Secret Income It’s a mystery to some people in my family how I’m making my stable income stream without having to work a 9 to 5 job. And I never tell them. Why should I? But this is what I’m going to do for you: today ONLY I’m going to show you exactly how I do it. Take a look Crazy, right? Most people wouldn’t believe it if I told them that’s what I do. Can you see yourself doing it? If you can, don’t miss your chance to get started and see how it can change your life.
Much Success,
Zaharaddeen
WASSAP me now for ur email package through this link below
https:///2347082538882
Or this number 07082538882

Re: Warning! This Could Fill Your Wallet ₦5,000 EXPLOSION! ** New ** by Igyeseh(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Scam at it's peak.
Who do you think will part with his hard earned 5k as one time registration?
Did you think people are that gullible?

No go find work, dey find who you go scam.
Re: Warning! This Could Fill Your Wallet ₦5,000 EXPLOSION! ** New ** by abtogroup: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
You are a foolish guy and a crazy scammer. How can you be earning N750, 000 mo thly and you want to charge us 5,000. Secondly, is it possible to reveal where you are making such amount of money. Good and dupe your family.
Zaharaddeen7:
The Mystery Of the Secret Income It’s a mystery to some people in my family how I’m making my stable income stream without having to work a 9 to 5 job. And I never tell them. Why should I? But this is what I’m going to do for you: today ONLY I’m going to show you exactly how I do it. Take a look Crazy, right? Most people wouldn’t believe it if I told them that’s what I do. Can you see yourself doing it? If you can, don’t miss your chance to get started and see how it can change your life.
Much Success,
Zaharaddeen
WASSAP me now for ur email package through this link below
https:///2347082538882
Or this number 07082538882

(1) (Reply)

For Bakeries In Need Of Bakers (osun & Ibadan) / Job Vacancies At Unique Development Services Limited / Hey...you Wanna Make Money Online By Reading News (registration Is Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.