Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:57 PM

[video] DJ Who Created The Soundtrack Of The Viral Coffin/pallbearers Dancers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [video] DJ Who Created The Soundtrack Of The Viral Coffin/pallbearers Dancers (517 Views)

The Chrisland Schools Girl At The Centre Of The Viral Video Has Apologised. / Do You Know That The Popular Dancing Pallbearers Fell The Coffin?(pics,video) / China Have Started Selling Ghanaian Pallbearers Toys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] DJ Who Created The Soundtrack Of The Viral Coffin/pallbearers Dancers by gidoskiaustino(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Finally we found the DJ that created the popular sound track of the Viral pallbearer dancers in Ghana.
To be honest that's the most popular sound track of the year and it deserves Grammys (laughs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfeOQ2R9DUg

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me... I'm Dying Of Hunger / The Bush Meat My Neighbor Killed In Our Compound / Don't Be Stupid, Odumeje Is Not My Pastor - Zubby Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.