Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Reasons Why You Should Stop Investing In Any Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Stop Investing In Any Relationship. (254 Views)

Stop Investing Your Life Into These Women" Solomon Buchi Advices Men / Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Stop Investing In Any Relationship. by Allsingles: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
Have you invested so much into someone you are dating and he or she left you for someone else, but you still wanted them to marry you at all cost, or else cost will not take it funny with them?

I have received a different disturbing story of how some people trained their finances in school, established businesses, and buy properties for them in a bid to marry them in the future. But the beautiful dream has turned into a nightmare.

It is sad, but that's human nature. How many of us in this modern world will go and build on land without the owner’s permission hoping the land will be given to us in the future because of the value of our investment?

Most definitely no! Such land will never be given to you, the worst will be for you to carry your property or investment off the land. Many of us will not do that, it not wise, but strangely others do this while dating.

Why investing in someone in a bid for marriage? There is no commitment in dating. What you are seeing is a shabby part of a person's life. A true lifestyle is revealed after the wedding then you will know the true personality of the person you married.

During dating your goal should be to know the person better and as well understand each other better, even though everything is not usually being discovered, also to find out whether you are compatible with each other. Instead of people to scrutinize, examine, inspect, observe, and watch, they rather close their eyes and...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/04/reasons-why-you-should-never-invest-in.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

#save The Men Population / How To Be The Kind Of Woman Every Good Man Desire To Date And Marry / Pls Judge Me By Me, If You Use My Friends You Go Miss Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.