Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Bf Cheatd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Cheatd (1097 Views)

Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Cheatd by cutedibee(f): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2011
[color=#770077][/color] im a ghanaian gal leavn in ghana. N my bf is, actualy was nigerian in my uni in ghana. Dats hw come i know aba dis site.Dis vacation , he'd been behavn funi, no cals or textn or anythin. N he wud b 2 busy 2 talk 2 me wen i did cal. It was as if he didnt care aba me anymore. I suspectd he was seeing someone else bt am ova here n gt no prove . He actualy treathend 2 break up wit me if i didnt stop talkn 2 my frnds, gh guys. He put me tru hel dis vac,onli 4 him 2 tel me dat hes cheatd n hes sowi. N dat i shld take him bak.D fact dat hes cheatd doesnt hurt as much as d fact dat he put me tru hell all cos of anoda gal. I can 4give him bt i cant take him bak. I think he shld jux go date dat gal cos people always warnd me dat he myt go bak 2 marry a naija gal. Hes talkn aba nt wantn 2 tru away our 2yr old relationship bt didnt he tink aba dat wen he wantd 2 leave me 4 her? Do u guys tink am being 2 harsh?
Re: My Bf Cheatd by Dyt(f): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2011
Com again
Re: My Bf Cheatd by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2011
cutedibee:

[color=#770077][/color] im a ghanaian gal leavn in ghana. N my bf is, actualy was nigerian in my uni in ghana. Dats hw come i know aba dis site.Dis vacation , he'd been behavn funi, no cals or textn or anythin. N he wud b 2 busy 2 talk 2 me wen i did cal. It was as if he didnt care aba me anymore. I suspectd he was seeing someone else bt am ova here n gt no prove . He actualy treathend 2 break up wit me if i didnt stop talkn 2 my frnds, gh guys. He put me tru hel dis vac,onli 4 him 2 tel me dat hes cheatd n hes sowi. N dat i shld take him bak.D fact dat hes cheatd doesnt hurt as much as d fact dat he put me tru hell all cos of anoda gal. I can 4give him bt i cant take him bak. I think he shld jux go date dat gal cos people always warnd me dat he myt go bak 2 marry a naija gal. Hes talkn aba nt wantn 2 tru away our 2yr old relationship bt didnt he tink aba dat wen he wantd 2 leave me 4 her? Do u guys tink am being 2 harsh?

sometimes it is better to write in full than using TEXT shortcuts, people will clearly understand you without reading more than 3 times
Re: My Bf Cheatd by Coolabbie: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2011
No u are not,u took d rite decision.
Re: My Bf Cheatd by 190: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2011
and later they would say Ghana education is better than ours,

mschewww

rubbish, do somthing aba it,

not only aba its nnewi
undecided
Re: My Bf Cheatd by denitro(m): 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2011
The questions I would ask are :
Do you still love him?
Does he still love you?

if the answer to both questions is YES, YES
Then you are being too harsh

But if the answer to any of the questions is NO.
Then walk away.
Re: My Bf Cheatd by Areaboy2(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2011
dump his bum and move on undecided
Re: My Bf Cheatd by Phate07(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2011

**Damn! Just had a headache from trying to decode the post** angry
Re: My Bf Cheatd by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
Phate07:

**Damn! Just had a headache from trying to decode the post** angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bf Cheatd by Madukaele(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
phate u get low brain
Re: My Bf Cheatd by Mygoldie(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2011
@OP, please rephrase your story, i don't get it. undecided
Re: My Bf Cheatd by holydante(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2011
Your choice of shortened words is annoyingly disgusting and displays your level of maturity and thoughts, on the strength of this, I would tell you to cheat back too and feel good.

You can date your Osenkwa brothers too, I bet they are all feeling bad your are giving the dish to a foreigner for sampling.
Re: My Bf Cheatd by playmate(f): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2011
Your bf cheated. . is that news to anyone undecided
Re: My Bf Cheatd by PTBNaija(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2011
It had to read your post slowly because it was hard to understand. . . but she was saying that she was dating a guy for two years, and when he went on vacation he was "too busy" to talk to her. Turns out he cheated, and told her that he's sorry but that he still wants to be with her.

OP,

Seriously, that guy is not worth your time. It's two years into your relationship and he is cheating, how do you expect your relationship to survive in the long run? Please don't stay with him just because you've been together for a couple of years. You are not married to him, and it was clearly not a one time thing if he ignored you the whole break. Just move on, he's not worth it.

And the fact that you are Ghanaian and he is Nigerian has nothing to do with it. If he cared about you, he would care about you regardless of your nationality. He was a jerk, end of story.

1 Like

Re: My Bf Cheatd by queensmith: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2011
playmate:

Your bf cheated. . is that news to anyone undecided

ask am ooo!

no your not being too harsh! he was harsh when he went and humped another girl with no regards for you!
leave him move on and dont look back, you will find another dude that will remain faithful to you and not go swinging his cock around!
Re: My Bf Cheatd by cutedibee(f): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2011
Thanks for your advice guys and gals. U've been realy helpful. For those that had a problem undastanding what i wrote, i guess i forgot that not everyone undastands soo much shorthand. N am browsn with my phone so the shorthand is easier.
Re: My Bf Cheatd by MMM2(m): 3:26am On Jan 10, 2011
cheat on him, then u can reconcile.
Re: My Bf Cheatd by Prince081: 10:18am On Jan 10, 2011
Make I go PISS,
Will soon be back

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help My Head Is Aching: She Is Killing Me / Coping With Past / Who Has To Resign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.