Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,442 members, 7,974,809 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) (1026 Views)

Kidnapped Woman Rescued From Well In Rivers State After 3 Days / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic) / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by CastedAyo: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
The Nigerian woman put up for sale by a Lebanese on Facebook has been rescued, the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission (NIDCOM) has said.

In a tweet on Tuesday, the commission said the Nigerian is currently with the Nigerian Mission in Lebanon.

In the brief video made by the Nigerian Mission, the woman said the Lebanese was her employer and that he put up the post on Facebook after he could no longer pay her salary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sv_XbjaUWo

This comes days after the Lebanese, Wael Jerro, was arrested for attempting to sell the woman for $1,000 on Facebook.

The rescued woman is a native of Oyo State.

http://igberetvnews.com/1349404/trafficked-nigerian-woman-put-sale-facebook-rescued/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by SLAP44: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good one
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lucky Lady!

Hundreds of her type in the Middle East searching for help.
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Dreal1247: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Some people are devilishly wicked. He should be made to face the full weight of the law.
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Dpharisee: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
The reality is these ladies love abroad too much, don't be surprised to see her in another Arab country after this rescue.

They will tell them that they are going to be employed as nurses even when they don't have nursing training, or as English teachers when they can only speak Pigin English fluently

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Poor thing.

And all she needed was a little capital to set her up with a hairdressing salon.

I hope Seyi Makinde does something tangible for her

And I hope that foolish Lebanese idiot is jailed for life.

But come o, op @ CastedAyo you blurred her first picture which wasn't going to be clear anyway and then showed her face in her passport in two different pictures?

What's the logic?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Braintrain: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
I plan on going to Lebanon for masters next year hope its not like that for every Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by GodPunishCorona: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm. Life
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Biafrarep(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Afonjas won't stop disgracing Nigeria.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Braintrain:
I plan on going to Lebanon for masters next year hope its not like that for every Nigerian

Just be vigilant and make sure you have enough dough to last you the duration so that you won't need to work for people who will seize your passport before you can work for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Biafrarep(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
sweetsell:
This Lebanese are wicked so they still want to be selling out Igbo sister like slaves. Who told this people Igbos are slaves in Nigeria ? Na Wa O.

She is your ewedu sister from Ibadan, her passport stated that she is Oyo state indigene. Even her accent alone has exposed her.

You guys heard that Igbos like traveling and now that your people have joined, see what is happening. A very local, dirty and illiterate girl like this decided to travel too. What does she think she can offer in Beirut??

You can't possibly treat an average neat Igbo woman like that. Tueh!
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Biafrarep(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dreal1247:
Some people are devilishly wicked. He should be made to face the full weight of the law.

The guy will be set free the next minute. The dumb girl has already given him an alibi to excape with.
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Thot they said she is Igbo... All these one million boys ehn? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Karlifate: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
Height of wickedness.
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by MetaPhysical: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
How did Ifeoma get to Lebanon is the first question
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by sweetsell: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Like Ufouma like Afikpo chic.
[s]
Biafrarep:

She is your ewedu sister from Ibadan, her passport stated that she is Oyo state indigene. Even her accent alone has exposed her.

You guys heard that Igbos like traveling and now that your people have joined, see what is happening. A very local, dirty and illiterate girl like this decided to travel too. What does she think she can offer in Beirut??

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2020
FrLukas:
Poor thing.

And all she needed was a little capital to set her up with a hairdressing salon.

I hope Seyi Makinde does something tangible for her

And I hope that foolish Lebanese idiot is jailed for life.

But come o, op @ CastedAyo you blurred her first picture which wasn't going to be clear anyway and then showed her face in her passport in two different pictures?

What's the logic?

Thanks to Seyi,God bless him.

But you shattap,you were among those making jest of the poor girl cos you all thought she's Igbo cos of the name "Ufuoma".

Such wickedness
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Iceberg3: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Biafrarep:

At 1st,they were everywhere,making noise thinking she's Igbo, very heartless people.

Buh sha, take it easy with the poor girl
Re: Nigerian Woman Rescued From Lebanese Who Put Her Up For Sale On Facebook (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Iceberg3:

Thanks to Seyi,God bless him.

But you shattap,you were among those making jest of the poor girl cos you all thought she's Igbo cos of the name "Ufuoma".

Such wickedness
[/s]

Unlike you, I don't hate people because they belong to a particular ethnic group.

I only hate stupidity.

Now, go through my posts and screenshot where I hated on the girl and post here and I'll apologize.

Otherwise, the shame is yours.

(1) (Reply)

See The 3 Bayelsa Women Arrested For Moving Ammunition In Sacks Of Rice / How Wasiu Lawal (SARS) Wasted Hodewu Paul In Ilashe Area Of Ogun State. / Has Chymall Crashed Like MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.