Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,915 members, 7,876,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (187660 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Four smiley
Btw 11pm to 5am

You're Blazing.. Fire on.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ibrixy: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

All of mine are coined. Find it easier and faster to coin than to scroll ED.
But whenever i want to coin I'll make sure I'm not hungry, I'll get a silent corner, gather all my attention in the marketplace and let the words run in my head. After an hour or so i must have reached submission limit
Maye!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by rohaan: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Binary Options Today provides reviews on brokers, signals, software, strategies, cryptocurrency, Forex all for free in a helpful community of traders. FX Base review FX Base review
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

But whenever i want to coin I'll make sure I'm not hungry, I'll get a silent corner, gather all my attention in the marketplace and let the words run in my head. After an hour or so i must have reached submission limit
Gbayiiiii grin grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

You should participate in contests. I dont have that time to sit & rack my head for names. I prefer to go thru ED.

I have begun Closeout. Thats where I want to focus on now. Occasionally I will check through Dropped names

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

You should participate in contests. I dont have that time to seat & rack my head for names. I prefer to go thru ED.

I have begun Closeout. Thats where I want to focus on now. Occasionally I will check through Dropped names
Yeh I'll be finding time for contests.
But i believe invented names have more chance at contest than compound right?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Qulink1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
I sincerely thank therealmccain.I must confess you did not let down my high expectations
For those who hasn't gotten the E-book, try and get it, I would strongly recommend the ebook,It is very insightful and self explanatory especially with the pictorial examples.It made it more practical
Once again thank you Boss for the opportunity,I'm forever grateful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Yeh I'll be finding time for contests.
But i believe invented names have more chance at contest than compound right?

Yes in a way, it depends on what the contest holder wants, sometime they specify invented or one word, then other times 2 words.

When they specify they want one word, most creatives will point it out to them that, one word are expensive and unavailable so they are left with blended or invented.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
therealMcCain:

Yes in a way
Wow, I'll have to groom myself more for that.

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Bad thing I can't participate in any constest unless I pay $10
cry undecided
therealMcCain:

Yes in a way, it depends on what the contest holder wants, sometime they specify invented or one word, then other times 2 words.

When they specify they want one word, most creatives will point it out to them that, one word are expensive and unavailable so they are left with blended or invented.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 4:04am On Jun 04, 2020
So something strange happened. I submitted an unregistered name without coin, when pending review it said "coin used", and "added" on Dec 2019. But these are normally because clearly it means someone added it last December and maybe didn't accept terms or it was rejected.

So later the name was accepted, but the strange part is it was accepted as creative own although I didn't use any coin from my end. It means their backlog can deceive them. I went ahead and register the name and now it's live!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 4:15am On Jun 04, 2020
Also, a bit of advice if you want your names to be accepted more.
Study the marketplace very well, know the popular keywords, become familiar with the words.
Whenever u face high rejection, sit back and give it some time b4 u continue to submit.
First 2 weeks of May i had 19names accepted, last 2 weeks i had only 1, maybe due to a very slow review many of us faced but still i had high rejection, i sit back for a week, relaxed and 1st June i continued submitting. I now have 8 names accepted in 2 days and counting.
So Always give them sometime, ignore them for sometime if you feel the rejection is from their end. Improve yourself if you feel it's from ur end.

Yes, acception doesn't necessarily mean sale, but na name dem accept go sell shey? Also always know that SH ain't the last bus stop for your names, infact it should be the first. There are names rejected by SH but i plan to register myself, including 5letters pronounceable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2020
From SH Tweet June 2 2020

Top 5 keywords vistors/buyers have shown interest in.

Take these words and search through their marketplace notice the word placement. keyword ending or begining (which is more)

Then coin your words or search through ED using the end with or start with(My book covers this clearly)

Some of my names on SH with these keywords are MedyFit, FitRatio, FitnessNitro (I have other Gym keyword which is in the same category with Fitness on SH)

Most of the good name combination are taken and can only be gotten through auctions, closeout and marketplaces BUT you can still coin or find on ED

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Study the marketplace very well, know the popular keywords, become familiar with the words.
Whenever u face high rejection, sit back and give it some time b4 u continue to submit.
First 2 weeks of May i had 19names accepted, last 2 weeks i had only 1, maybe due to a very slow review many of us faced but still i had high rejection, i sit back for a week, relaxed and 1st June i continued submitting. I now have 8 names accepted in 2 days and counting.
So Always give them sometime, ignore them for sometime if you feel the rejection is from their end. Improve yourself if you feel it's from ur end.

Yes, acception doesn't necessarily mean sale, but na name dem accept go sell shey? Also always know that SH ain't the last bus stop for your names, infact it should be the first. There are names rejected by SH but i plan to register myself, including 5letters pronounceable.

They're frustrating my efforts i swear.. None of my names was reviewed..

BTW :

Which option below do you normally use?

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Boss I hail thee oooooo
5 letters pronunciable chaiiii
I can submit only three names in a day but you said they accepted 8 names in 2 days. How did you do it? Or the slow in review caused it?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:25am On Jun 04, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Boss I hail thee oooooo
5 letters pronunciable chaiiii
I can submit only three names in a day but you said they accepted 8 names in 2 days. How did you do it? Or the slow in review caused it?

If they start accepting your names or simply put ; if your acceptance rate increases , your submission will increase.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:27am On Jun 04, 2020
TheSTreetman:

If they start accepting your names or simply put ; if your acceptance rate increases , your submission will increase.
Ok
Thanks sir
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2020
TheSTreetman:

They're frustrating my efforts i swear.. None of my names was reviewed..

BTW :

Which option below do you normally use?

"I am ok with both options" has a higher acceptance rate. If they accept & the name but dont want to take the risk for investing in the name based on metrics known to them only, they will shift the risk to you but if you had choosen SH to register the name only and they dont want to take the risk. Then its outright rejection

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2020
therealMcCain:

"I am ok with both options" has a higher acceptance rate. If they accept & the name but dont want to take the risk for investing in the name based on metrics known to them only, they will shift the risk to you but if you had choosen SH to register the name only and they dont want to take the risk. Then its outright rejection

I guess the both options is best them. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:45am On Jun 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

He is very correct about this!

I have moved from 15limits a day to 3limits a day.

Dont think if your limits increase it will stay there of your rejection rate is increasing.

Follow his advice, if the rejections are becoming too much. take a chill, read more, refresh & fire again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2020
My decision for SH to register only, is costing me.

I submitted Zo bel le(unregistered), it was accepted

Weeks later,

I submitted Ho bel le(unregistered), it was rejected

Few days Later Ho bel le is a fully developed site.

As I always say, have a plan & stick to it but make room for tweaking.

I know i have lost names this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Nice tips @ikhalyfah

I submitted some yesterday sef using Nascence tutorial to tweak some word, you needed to see as I was confident that yes I don get one, only to see rejected.
Just as the Boss said, if I get money, I would reg some of them but we are trying to take advantage of the very low cost capital involved.

@therealMcCain
Ho Bel le & Zo Bel le are nice hybrid name but something tells me that if na me submit am na instance rejection sef

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Hello, ikhalyfah
Do you use coins for submission? Are submission with coins likely to be accepted?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2020
SH and their mata grin, summited 10 names yesterday 5 got reviewed and rejected,
While two days ago I summited 8, 3 got accepted out of 5 that were reviewed...
Their Review method isn't stable
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by greatdesire: 8:13am On Jun 04, 2020
I always enjoy your post. You too much

ikhalyfah:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by xammax(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2020
therealMcCain:

Now I get it, there are some names I submitted that I don't get why SH would reject such a name, maybe cause I used SH to register. Anyways I plan on registering some of the names rejected.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2020
therealMcCain:
My decision for SH to register only, is costing me.

I submitted Zo bel le(unregistered), it was accepted

Weeks later,

I submitted Ho bel le(unregistered), it was rejected

Few days Later Ho bel le is a fully developed site.

As I always say, have a plan & stick to it but make room for tweaking.

I know i have lost names this way.

That's why i made my previous post on Squaldhelp Preferred Submission. I guess I'll stick to both for now and if the name gets accepted using both options, It's left for my instinct to register it or not rather than throw the name away all because SH rejected it.

See cool dollar that just got miss now.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2020
TheSTreetman:

That's why i made my previous post on Squaldhelp Preferred Submission. I guess I'll stick to both for now and if the name gets accepted using both options, It's left for my instinct to register it or not rather than throw the name away all because SH rejected it.

See cool dollar that just got miss now.

I get your point. I didnt throw it away because SH rejected it. I left it because its inline with my plan of zero financial investment.

I am looking at renewal cost.

Someone said its best you buy 2 names $300 each=$600 & pay renewal fee of $16($8 each)

Than register 75names for $600($8 each) and have renewal fee of $600.(75 × $8 )

I support this. Thats why I reduce the registrations I do & lean more on SH registration.

I plan to focus on backordering names & closeouts now. You more quality names this way, though more pricey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2020
For those that participated in the giveaway for my books that werent choosen. I am prepared to give you a discount for the 3books as a package or anyone you want. I'll recommend the 3books if you are a beginner.

Use whatsapp for faster Comms. Number on my signature

CC
Parko
Babanla000
Whitewalker673
Cuteesthy
Islamics
Nascence
Fasa199
Ceefashion
Okoi001
Kealmin
Sandycee
Toutlemonde
Bugoff
Sadiq3051
Thestreetman
Greatdesire
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
therealMcCain:

I get your point. I didnt throw it away because SH rejected it. I left it because its inline with my plan of zero financial investment.

I am looking at renewal cost.

Someone said its best you buy 2 names $300 each=$600 & pay renewal fee of $16($8 each)

Than register 75names for $600($8 each) and have renewal fee of $600.(75 × $8 )

I support this. Thats why I reduce the registrations I do & lean more on SH registration.

I plan to focus on backordering names & closeouts now. You more quality names this way, though more pricey

75 names have a GREATER probability of selling some, than the other 2.

Since we are talking in terms of numbers/figures, PERSONALLY I will use that money to buy 75 names than buy just 2 names.

It is surprising you suddenly changed your policy based on just one "missed" sale. I hope it's not spurred by a dry spell. Dry spells do happen even to the best domainers.

Anyway, to each his own.

We move on.

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

boss you are in my thoughts walahi..
yesterday i just looked at my over 30 rejected names
and i saw only 5 with potential and possible end users.....
if money show i go register 3,BIN am 4,500 for the first month....lol

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2020
sometimes i would be like if this people(SH) dont accept this name name na mumu them be......
Boom dey go stone you d name back....lol
we move and try to do better...

Gem in my eyes might be just stone in your eyes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (142) (Reply)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.