Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (187418 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
FESTAC101:

Check rejected names it might be there.

Lol
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by akeensbussy(m): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Mccainreal:
This is an opportunity to make cool cash, invest your time and reap the rewards. I strongly believe that SH will soon stop the option of them registering names. NOW is the time for action before the window closes.

Newbies are free to ask questions on SH and ED. I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge and as my schedule permits.

Note: I have a comprehensive pictorial Ebook that covers Brandable domains, Squadhelp and Expireddomain. It will be immensely beneficial to those that are just starting out. I can be reached on Whatsapp(no calls)

BOOK 1 Price N5000
Expireddomainsdotnet: This book reveals Tips and tricks on using this awesome database. Knowing how to use the search filters & optimizing your search results.

BOOK 2 Price N3000
Squadhelpdotcom: This book focuses on the navigating its interface,getting keywords from its marketplace & building your own keyword list

BOOK 3 Price N5000
-What is a brandable domain

-what makes a name brandable

-How do I recognize or invent one

-What makes a brandable domain name valuable

-Different types of brandable domain and lots more.

If you want to get them individually, you can reach out for that too. These books come with after sales support!

Excerpts from the Ebook

i am interested in those ebooks....
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Hello pals

I did findings and found out a brandable name I intend to submit in //King is being used by
a big company with //co//uk extension.

Is it worth submitting as unregistered or I rather register and submit, it is a two word syllable
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Ayobamms: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2020
eaddyboy:
Hello pals

I did findings and found out a brandable name I intend to submit in //King is being used by
a big company with //co//uk extension.

Is it worth submitting as unregistered or I rather register and submit, it is a two word syllable

There's no evil in trying to register yourself and submit since you've done your due diligence.

If SH doesn't approve it, you can list it on afternic and others. More so, check for trademark.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayobamms:

There's no evil in trying to register yourself and submit since you've done your due diligence.

If SH doesn't approve it, you can list it on afternic and others. More so, check for trademark.

In addition, most companies using country TLD eg co.uk, .de, etc dont use .com

Do your due diligence very well especially if that company does not have a global presence.

Why will a company servicing germans only have a .com? .de will be enough

CC
eaddyboy

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
akeensbussy:

i am interested in those ebooks....

Check my signature
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayobamms:

Noted! Thank you
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
therealMcCain:

In addition, most companies using country TLD eg co.uk, .de, etc dont use .com

Do your due diligence very well especially if that company does not have a global presence.

Why will a company servicing germans only have a .com? .de will be enough

CC
eaddyboy
I get your drift Boss, I will do just that... Thank you
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sonytech(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nice one OP. Domain names are one of the online assets we have just as the Land and Properties are physical assets.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
What's up with this thread guys?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Firefox01:
E be like we guys no wan like brandable ooooo... We were raised with GEO grin grin and I miss ikhalyfa also.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

E be like we guys no wan like brandable ooooo... We were raised with GEO grin grin and I miss ikhalyfa also.
Hopefully, this thread will be resuscitated. Brandable knowledge is very essential for those of us that prefer inbound sales.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
Firefox01:
Hopefully, this thread will be resuscitated. Brandable knowledge is very essential for those of us that prefer inbound sales.
when I get money fully now, I will read op book again and again. GEO no be by mouth oooo. Outbounding no easy. we are only moved by their sales report. When their is good stream of income make person dey buy good names, buyers go come one day. No be to sell $2000 domains for $200

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by islamics(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

when I get money fully now, I will read op book again and again. GEO no be by mouth oooo. Outbounding no easy. we are only moved by their sales report. When their is good stream of income make person dey buy good names, buyers go come one day. No be to sell $2000 domains for $200
You are not alone. I dey hope make I sell even if na one domain make me too buy the book or when I get small money make I buy too.
I want try brandable cos that inbound sales dey sweet wella.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2020
islamics:

You are not alone. I dey hope make I sell even if na one domain make me too buy the book or when I get small money make I buy too.
I want try brandable cos that inbound sales dey sweet wella.
aswear grin

Imagine waking up and Simon from Dan sent congratulations message

Party go scatter grin

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Not when you have money. Take it as a manual, your go to guide. from time to time, you read it especially areas that werent so clear to you.

Dont wait until you have money. When money comes and you start making reference to the book, you will be acting under pressure.

little by little as you read, your understanding sharpens, more questions are formed in your mind, you will be able to explore more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Firefox01:

There will always be dull days and phases.

Thats why you must use patience to tie wrapper and Gele.

I will share my experiment on what to do while waiting for the inbound sales.,when the time is right. still experimenting and tweaking. I haven't been paid for the name I sold last because the buyer insisted on transfer. So i will have to wait for the 60days lock to expire. Then i can share more details about that transaction

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
therealMcCain:

There will always be dull days and phases.

Thats why you must use patience to tie wrapper and Gele.

I will share my experiment on what to do while waiting for the inbound sales.,when the time is right. still experimenting and tweaking. I haven't been paid for the name I sold last because the buyer insisted on transfer. So i will have to wait for the 60days lock to expire. Then i can share more details about that transaction
It's nice to hear from you again sire. grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2020
therealMcCain:

Not when you have money. Take it as a manual, your go to guide. from time to time, you read it especially areas that werent so clear to you.

Dont wait until you have money. When money comes and you start making reference to the book, you will be acting under pressure.

little by little as you read, your understanding sharpens, more questions are formed in your mind, you will be able to explore more
that is the boss grin grin. You will always find something wrong in someone except you don't want to talk. you must find something.
I will always go by the advice. Thanks sir
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Got a suggested name pre-approved today for SH premium market listing! Thanks to everyone on this thread

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2020
eaddyboy:
Got a suggested name pre-approved today for SH premium market listing! Thanks to everyone on this thread
Around what time did they send you the mail?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Firefox01:
Around what time did they send you the mail?
2:07am

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by gale2626: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2020
Please sir, what is their mode of payout?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Firefox01:

This thread is dull these past few days because of the sluggish action of Squadhelp in reviewing names. The aim of this thread is to provide guidance on how to build your portfolio in squadhelp without investment and how to exploit Expireddomains to our advantage in building your portfolio.

As you can see, Squadhelp is dulling the movement unlike last months when they are throwing names back to us and accepting the ones they dimmed fit for their marketplace. Exploring Expireddomain names won't be an advantage due to this sluggishness. How can your names be on pending for over 2 weeks now and the support are responding like robots, like " the names are in que, it'll get to your turn".

So my advice is to Keep studying the market, dive deeper into brandables as we wait for our boss to always update us whenever he's available to do that and pray squadhelp will update another pattern of reviewing names that'll be faster.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2020
gale2626:
Please sir, what is their mode of payout?

Paypal & payoneer

If your paypal is lesotho & those other countries you opened cheaply i wont advice you use it since it can be blocked at anytime but if its the more expensive ones opened by trusted folks or you are using someones account based abroad, then go for paypal

I use Payoneer, all you need is ID for verification

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by themccainreal: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2020
TheSTreetman:

This thread is dull these past few days because of the sluggish action of Squadhelp in reviewing names. The aim of this thread is to provide guidance on how to build your portfolio in squadhelp without investment and how to exploit Expireddomains to our advantage in building your portfolio.

As you can see, Squadhelp is dulling the movement unlike last months when they are throwing names back to us and accepting the ones they dimmed fit for their marketplace. Exploring Expireddomain names won't be an advantage due to this sluggishness. How can your names be on pending for over 2 weeks now and the support are responding like robots, like " the names are in que, it'll get to your turn".

So my advice is to Keep studying the market, dive deeper into brandables as we wait for our boss to always update us whenever he's available to do that and pray squadhelp will update another pattern of reviewing names that'll be faster.

If your objective is to take advantage of SH registering your names, you can wait

if its to register it yourself, you dont have to wait. you can register & list on Afternic. But you have to be truthful to yourself that your skills have improved else you will register lots of rubbish names
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by gale2626: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2020
themccainreal:

Paypal & payoneer

If your paypal is lesotho & those other countries you opened cheaply i wont advice you use it since it can be blocked at anytime but if its the more expensive ones opened by trusted folks or you are using someones account based abroad, then go for paypal

I use Payoneer, all you need is ID for verification

Thanks for the prompt reply.... But hoops I didn't notice it earlier that I would pay $10 to join the contest
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2020
I summited a 5L Domain name, it's still under pending review and it already has 1500+ views, i guess it was in their marketplace b4 undecided

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Firefox01: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Well said bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (142) (Reply)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.