Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,886 members, 7,976,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (89048 Views)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by JVector: 12:20am On Apr 29, 2020
You mean you want some girls to chart your destiny for you?
This sound so childish.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by lexy2014: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2020
frozen70:

You started picking on me and my comment first

Just pull out, I don't need it

What's my business with what u need or don't need. If u don't want anyone to respond to ur comments, then u have no business being on nairaland. Just stick with WhatsApp and sending emails. D question is this, is d information I shared with u accurate or not?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by frozen70(f): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2020
lexy2014:

What's my business with what u need or don't need. If u don't want anyone to respond to ur comments, then u have no business being on nairaland. Just stick with WhatsApp and sending emails. D question is this, is d information I shared with u accurate or not?

Go and sleep ❗❗
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by abokikhalifa: 12:24am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Girls keep rejecting me up and down and I am fed up.

Pls advise me
If you are a good tailor and your believe in your tailoring job and yourself. Do not leave your work. But if you don't believe in your tailoring job. Follow your heart
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by NobleDeSage001: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2020
What is your packaging like?
Be a tailor with difference. Your girl will come. Don't go into an illegitimate thing because of fake girls.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by lexy2014: 12:25am On Apr 29, 2020
frozen70:

Go and sleep ❗❗

So u, u won't sleep abi? U will do watch night or u will go for witch meeting? Its not by force to be on nairaland
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by frozen70(f): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2020
lexy2014:

So u, u won't sleep abi? U will do watch night or u will go for witch meeting?

Your stupidity is taking another turn @ witch meeting

Am done with you
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by phoenix911: 12:28am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Pls advise me

It is a pity that man that God blessed with good and legitimate work will be thinking of leaving it because of women what are you thinking. If any woman refuses to be with you for who you are or what you do please run for your life.
I know some time money is tight, but try and see how you will expand your business, don't just wait for customers to bring clothes, you can start selling materials in your shop, you can also research by going to the market and see if you can talk with people who market things like window curtains, bedsheets, Hats, even handkerchiefs you can be sewing and supplying them. You can also think of other things that you are capable of sewing and incorporate them. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step, and as a man, the one thing you should not do is being a follow follow.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by lexy2014: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2020
frozen70:

Your stupidity is taking another turn @ witch meeting

Am done with you

Done how? Were are u going to? Are u late for your witch meeting?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2020
pansophist:
Money cant buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything. Go hustle bro. Just no kill yaself, she no wan do. Na by force ? grin

Edited.

Cc. A riza
Ahhhhhhhhhh! grin grin grin

You are funny! Very funny! grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Mires: 12:34am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Mires: 12:35am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Are you living your life for girls? There's a way that seem right, but the end leads to destruction. Yahoo plus doesn't end well. Use your tongue and count your teeth. A girl who is for you will take you for who you are.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by keycash: 12:36am On Apr 29, 2020
So because of a girl u won leave way enter bush ... ?

quote author=ProfDview1 post=88962950]There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

Pls advise me[/quote]
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Wealthscheme: 12:39am On Apr 29, 2020
Your tailoring skills can pay you for life, if you stick to tailor job, five years from now you will have built a huge client portfolio for yourself, just package and brand your skills, take your skills online, digitize your skills,
na women go dey chase you around, you get handwork hungry no go fit catch you,
my friend bought a car, build a house and has two branch on the island and mainland and has built a huge client base, he works with airline staffs. From this same tailor business
Guy you don't know what you have, if not you will think of one stupid girl
yahoo yahoo cannot pay for you life, most of them are living fake life
A girl dat chooses yahoo boy, instead of someone that has skill, that kind of girl does not have vision
Look for girls that have vision
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2020
lemme come n b going
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by enirock(m): 12:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Today you have not killed nor eaten where you have not sowed nor purchased where u did not shade and yet you fail to see the blessings God is still giving you

It is their loss because when life comes around they will wish they had stayed but then the bone of your bone is already with u

Most times we feel we have found sugar not knowing inside that sugar dwelt aloe Vera.

Be proud of ur craft and the fact that you don't have to steal, swindle, beg, or use arbitrary means to make money. You are eating by the labour of ur hands
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by BREYZ: 12:42am On Apr 29, 2020
No do Yahoo ooo. Rather upgrade from Tailor to fashion designer. Leave girls for now
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by kid7soccer(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

for you to ask us if you should leave your tailoring job for Yahoo shows you are not matured for marriage. How old are you op ? I have friends who are making it big in tailoring business. It is a skilled profession that pays.

As I said you are not matured enough for marriage as you don't even know what you want in life, you lack focus on what your doing. I advice you work on improving yourself, if you haven't gone to university abeg go and get a bsc it will help you alot, then try and be patient and work on your craft. The money will begin to flow

No woman will accept a man who is not focus. Do the above and you will see a difference
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by contactikenna(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Guy do not be pressured into stupidity
Let no man or woman make u feel there is no dignity in labour
She was never the one for u.
If u start doing Yahoo she will still find another reason to leave you
Keep your head up.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:48am On Apr 29, 2020
lefulefu:
lol she did nothing wrong.she said she did not want to date a tailor.its her choice.its just the same way some graduates will refuse to date a housegirl
We respect your view and opinion towards this too lefulefu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by dangoteinlaw: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2020
salmonkas178:
Do not quit your tailoring, it might take time but definitely you will get there. Save this for the future, and don't ever look down on yourself because of a woman, you have a handwork and you are better off than your Yahoo friends .
lol he will definitely know u are just trying to pat him on d back a beaten kid, go to any estate and show me which yahooboy he's better than. Forget o, i am an engineer but the way i see how comfortable some of these guys re ehh i just wish i even had knowledge of it. Those guys ball hard, i have known some for like 15yeats straight still on top that balling. Abeg i give them hand, a tailor talking about yahooboy collect ur babe, bru find ur league lol
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Moyor7(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2020
This guy self!!

What many are looking for is you want to throw away because of ladies' rejection!

Fantabulous!!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Boss, your girl will come and love you...as for your job... you're far better... just upgrade your self in terms of packaging and all will be well
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by bmdmixer: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
because toto u wan leave legit ur yahoo friends wen wan learn better hand work, just improve on ur skills stop sewing local looking wears n improve peace out
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by KINGCHUKWU(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Ahhhh!!! Make Una no let this man commit suicide na...thats harsh na
Ariza:
With your comportment and acts on NL, no sensible being deserves to be with you.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by ibkayee(f): 12:58am On Apr 29, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with what the girl has done, I'm sure you also have your own 'spec' (or anti spec sha lol) that you aren't willing to compromise on

And if you're planning on doing yahoo work, at least have a 'better' reason to be going down such a risky path other than for babes

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by livebyday(m): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

See the content in ur brain

Get thee away from me, u this frustrated Lactating evening newspaper grin

Forming posh online but broke and squatting in lekki.. 20 in a room fellow.

Na ur type sef dey leave me go dey yahoo boy

Shey ur father do yahoo b4 he marry ur mother??

grin

Guy you nor dey go church at all

Wetin she do you?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by UKBobo(m): 1:03am On Apr 29, 2020
Attn seeker on blast grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by maryikpaha: 1:05am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

My advice for is just to face Ur work, be more skillful and hardworking. Put more packing to Ur business. It will surely pays. Did u know the purpose of God for Ur life. Just allow those girls to go. Beautiful and better ones are coming Ur way, if only u are ready not to be distracted by any thing. Good luck
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Homguy(m): 1:11am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
you need to package your work bro. You know swankyjerry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.