Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (88665 Views)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / I Can't Marry This Type Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by gentlemate00: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Bro sorry to ask...How old are you?

ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Girls keep rejecting me up and down and I am fed up.

Pls advise me
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Juliearth(f): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Pls advise me

You should be happy for dodging yet another bullet. A lady that cannot stand by you through hardship is clearly not a wife material. Do not relent in your search for true love, it would find you in no time. More so, strife to be the best in your profession...

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by jolaeri(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Brother, all I'll say is to up your hustle try doing your job in a different and innovative way. If it will cause you learn something new about your tailoring work, liaise with innovative programmes that will boost the face and operational process of your work. In addition, seek spiritual help!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by sinah25: 7:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Wow! sometimes I marvel when grown up men cry over a woman.
haven't you heard' Woe unto a man that holds a woman to a higher esteem. there are millions of young ladies out there looking for you but you are blinded to a failure . she said you don't have money and you're begging her to stay. or do you want her to fall sick for you that the doctor of monetary will tell you her drugs prescription like these.
In the morning, 2 bundles of #500 naira notes
in the afternoon 2 bundles of#500 naira notes
in the night 3 bundles of #1000 naira notes .
that when you follow these steps of her dose , then she will be well again.

Now I ask you guys, is this what you want?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Maromark(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Orubebe01:
then, look for someone who likes a tailor and get married to her na

Thank you

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Babaibejii: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

The time you will invest in cashing in on the face mask craze, you take am dey reason one useless girl. Like she will bail you when SARS or EFCC catch you
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by ThatFairGuy: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2020
He can't be forty and type/reason like that at first cheesy
If he is, then he has a teenager's brain.
Ariza:
You see people the way you are.

Are you really sure you are 40?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by sonrue: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2020
Guy, tailoring is a legit job. Upgrade yourself, make use of YouTube, don't wait till people bring cloth for you before you sow. You can start by making shirts, fashioned mixture of Ankara with shirt, be creative in your tailoring .

Then, change the kind of girls you are desiring, there are so many beautiful girls out there, there are so many church gurlz, Muslim gurlz if u Muslim,

If u mostly interested in gurlz that like clubbing, partying, what do u expect, if u can't meet up with their financial need, they will move on to someone else.

So save yourself the stress of being rejected or leaving a legit work, just change your taste of girls.

Look for reasonable girls around. Mostly it will start from their dressing, kind of friends they keep. D religion , the family values.

Mostly search for girls whose family is stable, financially and religiously, morally or even educated ones.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by obibob2020(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2020
You should be happy that you didn't end up getting married to a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by purplerope: 7:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:
With your comportment and acts on NL, no sensible being deserves to be with you.

Exactly no mind the idiot, u want to leave a job that can make be become a millionaire and do yahoo that will draw curse to your generation

You deserve to be castrated woman for street ko babe for street niii

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Obeto(m): 7:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Step up your game from tailor to Fashion designer smiley. Never stop learning new stuff. Surf for new things on the internet instead. Many girls(not all) have foresight. The things they see around, your inner push, current and future plans can easily make anyone draw conclusion about you. I know many "TAILORS" that are doing fine. You may also be stepping outside your league. Non use your hand carry wahala. Common sense plays out here. Joining Yahoo boys, is a no no. When you join, you will understand that it's more than what you are thinking. Use the time you have now to build yourself. When you're built, girls will look for you. Education or NOT, you can be who you want to be. Non go enter express ooo!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
wetin concern us,be crying over used pussy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by seanjy4konji: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Attention seeker...

Even the Taylor job can't pay you with within your mentality.

You think even yahoo boys buy a computer and printer and start printing money?

Someone with a daft brain. Like you won't even receive a cent not to talk of a dollar if you start yhoo from now till 2020...

Go and read your own comments and you will know you have to sit up in life and stop envying people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Pat081: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2020
So Op you will dead if u dnt date that gal abi Go out you will see ladies that will love to date you with the job u are doing dnt kill urself b4 ur time and if u dead nw gov will say na coro 19 kill u

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by SocialJustice: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know

Pls advise me
Alaye double your hustle, no time gbati, gbati.

This is what most girls have become. They only want a very soft place.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Emmybriann(m): 7:41am On Apr 29, 2020
God will bless ur hustle bro,hang in there,u will find ur missing rib,u will be celebrated one day, remember a good name will always be better than all the riches that brings nothing but sorrows and pains, remember the beautiful ones are not yet born,women no dey finish
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by jonahhh: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2020
You can do yahoo on the side and still keep your job if you wont loose focus... Mind you yahoo is not a long term thing except na blood money you wan do be that. Hit big and focus , by that time na fashion designer you go dey call yourself no be tailor. Na money we men need to get weytin we want these days my bro forget them hustle make money women go tire you
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by baconline(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Bros u have the best job now, make standard fask mask with medical grade see if any yahoo boy can make as much as u
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Johel(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Girls shouldn't be your problem,continue with your tailoring..Soon the same girls will come rushing you and you won't know whom to even settle with..

[q1uote author=ProfDview1 post=88962950]There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

Pls advise me[/quote]

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by EvilSpirit5: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
He can't be forty and type/reason like that at first cheesy
If he is, then he has a teenager's brain.
[/s]
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by wole212(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Upgrade to Mai Atafo, Ugo Monye and Co, the celebrities Fashion designers and watch ladies chase after you.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Alaye double your hustle.
No complain...you have edge over all these bitches...they will soon expire and start looking for you like a diamond.
My friend, work hard and ladies will follow you like houseflies.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Beze992(f): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Bola146:

Lobatan... A kid that can't think on his own.

I don't think its only comportment, I also believe the kind of girls he goes for is part of the problem as this is not the first time its happening to him. No decent girl will ask you to leave a legit work like tailoring for yahoo yahoo.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Dharmiejoe(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2020
There is dignity in labour brother. Focus on how you can take your tailoring business to a higher level and you'll see all those miserable girlfriends of yours chase you like bees. Den u can decide to inflict pain on their broke ass!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by fredrickmyers(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:
With your comportment and acts on NL, no sensible being deserves to be with you.
jisos is lord!!!!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2020
My brother don't mind the gril go on with ur life my guy pls forget her. am in your support.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Tom05: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Guy.. the only bad thing to happen to a man in life is when you give chance to mediocre. Never underestimate your ability in life. Those hoes are hoes they are not meant for your type. Develop in what you are doing and stand out.

No be person be Yomi Casual?
Get to work and focus, because yahoo is illegal if them catch you once you will understand say Nigeria Law is effective on criminals especially common man like you..
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Learn1: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2020
odinga1of:

Damm niggar

Before I advise u......are u in Delta or Edo State??

Bruh I’m in delta state I need the advice too
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Adakintroy2: 8:04am On Apr 29, 2020
Rickbronze:
It will always beat me every time as to why a man who hasn't achieved financial success is worrying/thinking about women. That's why I love naija girls, they'll put you in your place so fast your head will spin.

Stop encouraging rubbish. The Nigerian girls that are putting people in their place. What is their own place. That's why they are doing systematic pristitution.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

haha Oga Gazzuzz we know you oh, you no be kazeem oh..

atleast you no dey regularise car temperature, if you know what I mean lol wink

No cast me o!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by kizyalex10(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
is ur God that have been saving u from untimely death.there is nothing like yahoo.rather koney ritual.and no yahoo person can succeed in any other business except yahoo.cos they cant consider buy nd sell nd make little profit when he can scam.and what made u think tailoring is for the poor.use that energy u re using to vex or plan to enter fraud to advance ur tailoring.use social media platform to upgrade and advertise ur work.learn d latest design nd work on them.more patronage will come.save nd buy more machine.expand nd have a school of fashion where learners will enroll with one or two experts u teach them nd dey pay u.imagine enrolling up to 20 people at 20k each nd teach dem for 3 months nd dey help u in contract jobs like sch uniforms even as dey learn nd u deliver much faster to the sch that gave u the contract

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.