Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,933 members, 7,946,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex (338 Views)

Three Things I Love About Nairaland / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / Don’t Curse Him I Still Love Him, A Lady Said This After Being Used For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by paulandy2(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, pls Permit me to write like am the victim.
My name is Treasure, a young girl of abt 18yrs and a Jambite who based in FCT having being in a failed relationship like twice now in a very short while.
There came dis guy from my village who based in FCT that have been asking me out on phone b4 we finally met on 31st of December 2019 and den i accepted him instantly.
We had a good time together in d village before we finally go back to base tho we live in same city but in a very different street.
I love him so much like have always loved d previous one but dis one won't just let me be, he really want sex from me and i don't want to see him walk past my life, i made it clear to him dat i made a promise to give my virginity to my husband to d point dat he arrange 4 us to meet and talk abt it which we did in February.
But he's still on it like now, i really don't c dis relationship surviving an inch without sex neither am i ready to give him out.
Just too confused right now, am losing it all, don't knw what to do next, i really do love him and don't want to loose him.
Pls help a sister.
Thank u in advance.
Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by Juell(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
A man that will stay will stay with or without sex, if sex is what you think will keep him then forget and move on.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by paulandy2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
Juell:
A man that will stay will stay with or without sex, if sex is what you think will keep him then forget and move on.
hmm, sense dey.
Thanks alot
Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by Bola146(f): 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Runnnnnnnnn!!!!!! Please don't look back sad He will have sex with you and dump you cry

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by Ussycool: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
SEX
So common relationship can survive without sex? This is disguesting.

To my little sister out there. He didn't love much as you thought, if he does, tell him to wait for the right time.

Look, if you start it now, only GOD know what his intention is. He will insist to do it week in week out.

Don't do it o.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
My little sister, Please you are too young for all this relationship crap, Give more attention to ur studies first. There is a high chance ur "loving" boy friend will dump you after the sex.

Sigh...when I was ur age am more interested in my GPA at school and Video games. Girls and love where the least of my worries. But then again I am not a good example. Afterall, am more of a loner

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by tidalstorm(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sex is something that should come naturally to you without been forced or coerced.
At 18, you are still a small girl. The consequences of sex at your age could be damning. Is it unwanted pregnancies, stds etc
And there is no guarantee the boy will stay after the sex.
Friendzone or brozone that guy and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by DanseMacabre(m): 1:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Just try to use contraceptives while fvcking.
Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by Naanlong01: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dear op, if you are the type that listens to advice, there is enough of that already given by those that cares about your future because that is the most important thing. Perhaps you haven't heard about this saying before- "the first twenty years of a man(human) are his learning years, the second twenty years are his earning years, and the third twenty years are his yearning years" i don't have more to say to you than- focus on your future.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: I Love Him But He Wants Sex by paulandy2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Naanlong01:
Dear op, if you are the type that listens to advice, there is enough of that already given by those that cares about your future because that is the most important thing. Perhaps you haven't heard about this saying before- "the first twenty years of a man(human) are his learning years, the second twenty years are his earning years, and the third twenty years are his yearning years" i don't have more to say to you than- focus on your future.
thanks buddy

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Habbit? / No subject / Win 20,000 Naira Jumia Voucher For Just 5 Minutes Of Your Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.