Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante (7697 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by kalufelix(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Yoruba writer... Na make person kuku marry prosti+ute sef get rest of mind..all dis kind story don too much abeg.. Imagine the greater% that are unheard and the number of men training another's child without knowing..
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by KingAzubuike(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2020
I had to read your story twice still I no understand.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Maxi112: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The man caught his wife giving doggy with his neighbor inside pit toilet
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2020
If you aren't a graduate and you lack the skills of writing a comprehensive narrative essay then stop giving us headache here.
sheggsliveth:

Don't write for you to understand...moreover am not a graduate simple
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by MedicH: 11:01am On Apr 29, 2020
Lol I swear this is funny. A man de nack another man wife and the man still go ahead to nack the husband iron lol. Oluwa wetin de coronate. Lol
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Emekaobodo(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2020
You can do better than this.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by oboy81: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Nonsense
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by bmdmixer: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
i dont understand wat u said best u use pidgin
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by baralatie(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

PLEASE USE YOUR SENSES IN READING AM NOT A GOOD WRITER.

This happened 4 days ago since then have been laughing and wondering.

We were doing vigilante with this man, suddenly this man behavior changed he left us blowing his whistle to his house but could notice he doesn't blow it at the front of his house.

All we could hear is that u are f**king inside toilet dont wants to 'mention any names for security and it's around past 2am, the woman is a Yoruba while the man is igbo..funny enough is that we were together with the man fucking another man's wife but he left suddenly.

The igbo man wanted to hit the husband with an iron and nobody could believe the husband cos he was tipsy, so around 4am I took my bath already in bed I heard 'SWEAR if the man doesn't have sex with you I was tired to go outside since I sneak in from vigilante group, but to my surprise the woman said he did it once,both are tenant, after the day brake the husband called the Parents she repeated same thing the kind slap her father gave her no to be for here.

Landlords got intervented and told the husband to make his decision while the igbo guy was told to pack within a week...he packed today

shocking!
people are busy protecting life on the street another is destroying a home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by baralatie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
KingAzubuike:
there was a married who was suspicious of his wife.at every even the wife has sexually affairs with men living in the neighborhood. this is in addition to the fact that the man or husband in question is also sleeping with another mans wife in the same neighborhood.
on this particular night the op and a group of men were on security guard duty when the man/husband suddenly got up from the woman he was y.a.n.shing and went straight home and saw his wife with a fellow male tenant having a doggy on a pit latrine.
the man/husband who was now tipsy/drunk wants to break the tenants head with a heavy iron mallet but was restrained by fellow men and on intervention by landlords association in their area evicted the tenant from the house.the husband reported the wife to her parents and she also has left the house.
all happened during this covid 19 lockdown or locked in
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
baralatie:

there was a married who was suspicious of his wife.at every even the wife has sexually affairs with men living in the neighborhood. this is in addition to the fact that the man or husband in question is also sleeping with another mans wife in the same neighborhood.
on this particular night the op and a group of men were on security guard duty when the man/husband suddenly got up from the woman he was y.a.n.shing and went straight home and saw his wife with a fellow male tenant having a doggy on a pit latrine.
the man/husband who was now tipsy/drunk wants to break the tenants head with a heavy iron mallet but was restrained by fellow men and on intervention by landlords association in their area evicted the tenant from the house.the husband reported the wife to her parents and she also has left the house.

No be the drank man na the man we dey yansh the woman wanted to brake the husband's head to cover up.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by ugolinze123(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Truck load of horse shits. To think this shit emanated from the brain of a fellow is really quite appalling.
You are a wicked sombori grin grin
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by LeRabbite: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
baralatie:

shocking!
people are busy protecting life on the street another is destroying a home

Not just destroying any home, the home of one of the people protecting his life.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by LeRabbite: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
baralatie:

The husband in question wasn’t yanshing anybody. He was part of the vigilante people and he just suddenly left the vigilante group. As he left the vigilante group, he kept blowing the whistle down the street towards his home.

Upon getting to his own building he didn’t blow the whistle. He obviously had a mission which was to catch his wife and her neighbor lover in the act.

I think someone , probably another neighbor, may have tipped him that the lovers were about to get down, and he didn’t really catch them red-handed, which is why the Igbo man wanted to hit him with the iron rod in a bid to express his anger at being falsely accused. He asked the wife to swear she wasn’t getting fûcked and she confessed to receiving just one round. grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by baralatie(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

No be the drank man na the man we dey yansh the woman wanted to brake the husband's head to cover up.
okaaay!
no be small film be this o
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
baralatie:

okaaay!
no be small film be this o

The man leave him wife and pikin for room too,you go they yansh woman we get 4 children and this same man do tell her husband say him wife too dirty.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Afonja women can fûck like say tomorrow no Dey ... if you Bleep an Afonja woman she go bring her daughter for you the next day... since my stay in Lagos I have fûcked not less than 50 Afonja women free of charge
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by MedicH: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
sheggsliveth:

The man leave him wife and pikin for room too,you go they yansh woman we get 4 children and this same man do tell her husband say him wife too dirty.

Hmmm see wahala for inside lockdown.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja women can fûck like say tomorrow no Dey ... if you Bleep an Afonja woman she go bring her daughter for you the next day... since my stay in Lagos I have fûcked not less than 50 Afonja women free of charge

Doesn't apply to all Afonja woman Sha, I can never date or have sex with a married woman...But the dude is very luck he could get killed, but both family's scattered now.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Teeboy15(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
baralatie:

Oh Lord.... undecided undecided undecided

Story teller and interpreter just dey confuse pesin for this thread.

I give up.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by baralatie(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Teeboy15:

I give up.
Bye
grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by DateMynd44(m): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Teeboy15:

I give up.

Bye
I read am pass five times I no still understand
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Greatzeus(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Don't write for you to understand...moreover am not a graduate simple
STFU,you are a disgrace to all educated people and to Britons especially. Next time write in your local dialect. Very stupid senseless post.
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by HopeSpencer: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
davillian:
He gets the husband drunk and fuckks the wife.....
Lmao,
I know one tribe way like free thing...

Tribe represented in this pic...

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by sheggsliveth: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Greatzeus:

STFU,you are a disgrace to all educated people and to Britons especially. Next time write in your local dialect. Very stupid senseless post.

Most you read or comment? how I wish I see you to teach you some senses.i guess I can breath, frustrated soul.. Animal
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by tobby20: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
What offence did u commited against the person that curse u
They've gotten u o
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Skmoda360(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I finally made FTC for the first time this year

I want to dedicate this FTC to my house rent that's reading at Benin city

I want to thank my network provider, Airtel for always giving me double data bonus

And finally I want to thank the electricity company for the constant light.

Modified: I just read the post and saw that na stupid post I made FTC on

Anyway half bread is always better than chin chin

Oga seun I fit drop my Akant balance for my 52k palliative?
Are you done? Now enter your cubicle cheesy....
Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Skmoda360(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
sheggsliveth:
o
You should have tell someone to proofread it for you now undecided.....but from all indication, I picked every words of your story...it could be moronic ruse coming from you or it could be the other way roundangry grin

Re: What Happened To My Neighbors During Vigilante by Psady(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
very funny post ,I got the gist, @ op try write with ease, you know what to write but you where so eager to drop the gist . for the igbo guy , he should thank his stars , that's a reckless act ,banging a mother of four in a pit toilet at such an hour when men are doing night watch .he sure deserves to pack out of the compound and the woman ,truly she's a dirty woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reporter Goes On Air Wearing Suit Coat And No Pants (photos/video) / You / 7 Ways To Turn Your Friendship Into Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.