Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

I'm A Spiritual Man: Pastor Caught With Charm Identity Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A Spiritual Man: Pastor Caught With Charm Identity Reveals (1260 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Spiritual Man: Pastor Caught With Charm Identity Reveals by Studentlife: 2:11am On Apr 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6N4FBUIKXs

The said pastor is Apostle Okache Daniel Agor. A Calabar man that own the biggest church in Abraka, the village housing the prominent state University. He is popularly referred to as Yahoo pastor due to his involvement in fetish practices working for Yahoo boys.

However, the lady that got him arrested was a lecturer at the Delta State University that was lured into marriage few years back by the Okache. According to the lady, she went to the said apostle to seek solution on who to marry when she was dating two men. But then, Okache asked her to look at the mirror and she would see her destined husband and just when she looked, she saw the apostle and that became the beginning of their union.

She also pastored with the apostle as mummy G.O. Unfortunately for the man, she started noticing strange occurrence in her life and her body and had to seek a way out.

If the Okache is followed up, there will be more than enough evidence to send him to space.

Re: I'm A Spiritual Man: Pastor Caught With Charm Identity Reveals by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2020
He is a spiritual man

Infact, he is a a prophet.

Juju dey game too na.
Re: I'm A Spiritual Man: Pastor Caught With Charm Identity Reveals by MightySparrow: 3:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Pastorlawo, prophetdibia
Re: I'm A Spiritual Man: Pastor Caught With Charm Identity Reveals by Oghenerobo2002(m): 3:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Na who dem catch, be thief o.

(1) (Reply)

If You Had Sex In Dream But You Didn't Released Semen, You Are Not Defy / The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life / We Can Change The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.