Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning (1420 Views)

How Many Times Was Honey Mentioned In The Bible? / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On May 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
"John’s clothes were woven from coarse camel hair, and he wore a leather belt around his waist. For food he ate locusts and wild honey."— Matthew 3:4

I actually take few spoons of honey (most likely 100% natural honey) once in a while, especially in the morning, in empty stomach. Makes me feel great. Try it too for your health sake.
Natural food is always the best!

✳ Remember the bolded^ part (morning & empty stomach). I'd fast afterwards, maybe 6am-12pm minimum.

*Update: May 18 2021
Also take healthy essentials oil (from natural sources). They are good for keeping your Light burning. Eat lots of fish... or consume the oil, try oil that comes from coconut, olive etc . Better to extract the oil yourself to be sure they are natural. There are lots of fake oil around...avoid them.
You could consume the good oil while fasting or listening/reading to the word of GOD. Take them in moderation.

Bump... ., .. .
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:15am On May 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
"John’s clothes were woven from coarse camel hair, and he wore a leather belt around his waist. For food he ate locusts and wild honey."— Matthew 3:4

I actually take few spoons of honey (most likely 100% natural honey) once in a while, especially in the morning, in empty stomach. Makes me feel great. Try it too for your health sake.

✳ Remember the bolded^ part (morning & empty stomach). I'd fast afterwards, maybe 6am-12pm minimum.

Also take healthy essentials oil (from natural sources). They are good for keeping your Light burning. Eat lots of fish... or consume the oil, try oil that comes from coconut, olive etc . Better to extract the oil yourself to be sure they are natural. There are lots of fake oil around...avoid them.
You could consume the good oil while fasting or listening/reading the word of GOD. Take them in moderation.

Bump... .. . .
Re: John's Food was Honey & Locust. Also consider good oil, keeps the light burning by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Also remember to always take good oil (from natural sources) that are important for the body. They are good for keeping your Light burning. Eat lots of fish... or consume the oil, try oil that comes from coconut, olive etc . Better to extract the oil yourself to be sure they are natural. There are lots of fake oil around...avoid them.
You could consume the good oil while fasting or listening/reading the word of GOD. Take them in moderation.

Bump... .. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's Bread Is Not For Tomorrow - Joseph Prince / Pastor Natalie Todd / Gospel Singer Uses , Portable’s “zaazu Zeh” As A Point Of Prayer Poi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.