Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,556 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo (1247 Views)

Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / Boko Haram Attacks Goniri, Yobe; Kills Two, Burns Houses And Cars (Photos) / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo by IDanfulani(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Gen Buratai pointing at the map at Operations room of 120 Battalion Goniri in Yobe State during his visit to the unit yesterday

Re: Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo by seunlayi(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2020
Na today?
Re: Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Chadian troops didnt do all these bullshit.They so much inflict maximum damage on BH that the terrorists dont have the gut to even mentioned Chad till today.

4 Likes

Re: Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo by Ayo8(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2020
As long as they don't bomb innocent people enjoying fresh air under a tree. I'm fine!
Re: Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2020
I've come for you again as usual as you now have the liver to mention me. Don't you think shekau should be given amnesty? We waited for chad to give us balls b4 doing something we could have done since the time of the rogue pdp government.
Re: Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo by Blackfire(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2020
Disgrace of an army..

Did the local Chadian army lead by there president, did all this bullshit

1 Like

Re: Gen Buratai Pointing At The Map At Operations Room Of 120 Battalion Goniri In Yo by Chikelue2000(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Please what movie is dis?.....I can only see a man playing to a good script

(1) (Reply)

Why El-rufai Defeats His Enemies By Humility (photos) / Inside Nigeria's New Law: "Omo You Fine" Can Land You In Jail / Rejected By Auchi, Obaseki’s PDP Fuels Religious Tension In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.