Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,999 members, 7,933,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze (2999 Views)

Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe / Awo Vs Zik And How It Affects Southern Nigeria Today - Cheta Nwanze / Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze by Sylraph1: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
The write up is nice: no doubt but it won't stop them from referring to themselves as DELTA IGBOS...
I have met them countless times especially in Benin and they are quick and proud to refer to themselves as DELTA IGBOS.....
Am from Anambra but always trying to tell them they are igbos makes them see me as a parasite that can't do without them and only being after their OIL while some refer to me as 'ATTACHE BY FORCE'.....

SO I'VE REALLY STOP GIVING A FVCK ABOUT THEM AND THIER IGBONESS....
Re: Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze by Dedetwo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biafrarep:
I never knew that the most revered governor in the history of Edo state in the person of Sam Ogbemudia was an Igbo man.

He has not called himself Igbo. I guess his mother or father was from Igbenake. I had the hunch he has something with Igbo. During the July 29. 1966 coup, he was chased by a team led Lt Bukar Suka Dimka who wanted to kill he. The dumbass dude ran pass all Yari.ba and Edo lands and ended up in Onicha.
Re: Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze by jogodo5: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

What hard knock? grin

You are the one crying on my mentions.

Leave the people alone and let them determine who they want to be.

Oh btw, if you're smelling blood I'd advice you to go test for Covid-19.
[/s]
Re: Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze by oyatz(m): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2021
adadike:
Dear writer, thank you so much for this piece. Igbos on the east have always call upon our brothers in the Nigeria divided south south to come together and join forces with us but majority have refused to heed that call due to the deceit caused by Yoruba lying media. But they forgot that when someone from Anioma, ikwerre or akwaibom commits a crime , the entire igbos especially the East igbos are blamed for it. No one would remember that he is Anioma or south south but we in the East have been reaching out to our brothers in Anioma, ikwerre and even Benue join us coz United we stand. We are better together. Igbo bu Igbo, ekene mu unu!

Try to solve your problems without bringing Yorubas into the matter as the Yorubas don't even know the differences between Igbo, amaka and Anioma.
Re: Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2021
FrLukas:
This over-flogged issue again.

The funny thing is that you don't see the other side opening series of thread here to claim that they originated from the east.

Why don't you let them choose who they want to be?

Why forcefully trying to coerce them into union with you.

I have Igbo acquaintances who claim they and those from Ebonyi aren't true Igbos.

Let them be. If they feel the pull to reunite with the Igbos, nobody can stop them.

But to keep opening threads upon threads just to prove that you are related smacks of desperation.

If Nigeria is going to split peacefully, everyone's going to vote where they be going.

So, no need for all this.

Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa

1 Like

Re: Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze by OBALOLA55(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Osagyefo98:
My take from the write up....no comment just lifting.

So Bini refers to Esans as Ndi ohu.... Wonderful and derogatory.

THIS FULANI HERDSMAN CALLED JULIUSMALEMA IS ALREADY HERE WITH HIS TAQIYYA GAME THIS EARLY MORNING sad
Re: Anioma Vs Igbo By Cheta Nwanze by kayfra: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2021
Thread of desperation. Identity is not by force and opening the 999th thread is not going to make them identify as Igbos

And stealing Ogbemudia's identity! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / How Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi Murdered Ladoke Akintola In 1966 / Southern Governors Betrayed Buhari, Nigerians - Ex Northern Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.