Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,684 members, 7,895,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Answer And Win Recharge Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer And Win Recharge Card (214 Views)

First To Interpret This Has 1k Recharge Card / What Is The Technology Behind Recharge Card Pins? / Kindly Help With The Right Answer And Detailed Explanation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answer And Win Recharge Card by Ugijoseph: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2020
LEGENDS QUIZ

IMAGINE

you are at the point of death
and you are giving the opportunity
to make one phone call.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Provide your answer and stand a chance to win recharge card

The person with the best answer wins recharge card.
The quiz last till Saturday 11:59pm.

Sunday the winner would be announced and the best answer would be posted

To participate
Join legends TV using the link below
And provide your answer

*Legends TV*

This is a *WhatsApp TV* that brings you;
��
Motivational/inspirational quotes/stories/life advice/marketting strategies/History/facts/Competitions/Giveaways and Referral contests/Business promotion And lots more

Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp and join my tv:
https:///2348095386711?text=Hello%20I'll%20to%20join%20Legends%20TV%20n%20become%20a%20legend.%20%20my%20name%20is...%2C

Let me help u become the best version of yourself by simply viewing my status

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Olajobi-Ara Writes An Open Letter To Proprietors And Proprietresses / Kampala International University (KIU) / How To Make The Word Of God Flesh In Your Life. Very Motivational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.