Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,535 members, 7,905,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:35 AM

My Shoutout To All Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Shoutout To All Teachers (234 Views)

Virtual Education Training For All Teachers At Different Levels Of Education / Download Updated PDF File Of All Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) / 6 Challenges All Teachers Face And How To Handle Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Shoutout To All Teachers by DejiPlug(m): 9:28am On Apr 29, 2020
MY SHOUTOUT TO ALL TEACHERS who have become virtual teachers�

Picture 1 is "how I started my day" and 2 is how I am right now �️

Shout out to all teachers, who dress up like my picture 1 just to face the laptop screen, and teach the children they so love with all their heart ❣️. You should see Kemi Ogunsanya to see what I am talking about...

Shout to all teachers who keep finding network area so as to have a smooth class�come and see me climbing a chair�

Shout all to all teachers who some children will throw cyber attitude at, and you will still end the class on a good note�

Shout out to all teachers who have developed neck ache and finger pain all for doing what they love❣️

Shout out to all teachers who will say one thing for 10times because network wants to show itself �

Shout out to all teachers who will still deliver as if they are in a traditional classroom .�‍� Go and ask Patience Osinaike to see her face lit as the sight of her children...

Shout-out to all teachers who keep encouraging the tired ones, even though the teacher too is tired�

Shout-out to all teachers who still prepare ahead of class and rehearse what they will do and say in class, not copy and paste... An example is Amaka Smart you should see her settings... colourful with rug ooo..

Shout out to all teachers who are still eager to go to class the next day, even if they are resuming in a physical class....Groom Villa happiness ehn is contagious....

I am glad teachers are the real MVP��

Empress Thelma Igwe love you all��
#theanointedteacher
#Godspecialwoman
#learningdifficultytransformer

(1) (Reply)

We Create L.M.S For Schools In Nigeria / Vice-chancellors Warned Against Re-opening Of Universities- Fg, Nuc / NECO Demands Resumption Of Final Year Students In Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.