Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,581 members, 7,888,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

Prophetic Message From Most High To World — Isaiah 52:5-10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Message From Most High To World — Isaiah 52:5-10 (154 Views)

Pastor Owen Abraham Accused Of Absconding With 52 Phones, Money After Crusade / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Message From Most High To World — Isaiah 52:5-10 by joinpreneur(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Amidst the global virus crisis that has handicapped virtually all nations of the world, the Most Holy One has not remained silent. He has given His word to all nations of the world by pointing to what He'd said in Isaiah 52:5-10

When God speaks, His words are like a balm.

“And now what do I have here?” declares the Lord.

“For my people have been taken away for nothing,
and those who rule them mock,[a]”
declares the Lord.
“And all day long
my name is constantly blasphemed.
6 Therefore my people will know my name;
therefore in that day they will know
that it is I who foretold it.
Yes, it is I.”
7 How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
“Your God reigns!”
8 Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices;
together they shout for joy.
When the Lord returns to Zion,
they will see it with their own eyes.
9 Burst into songs of joy together,
you ruins of Jerusalem,
for the Lord has comforted his people,
he has redeemed Jerusalem.
10 The Lord will lay bare his holy arm
in the sight of all the nations,
and all the ends of the earth will see
the salvation of our God.

Do not panic, Oh chosen! God's spoken; only men of understanding will decode His words and get what the God of Elijah is saying.
Re: Prophetic Message From Most High To World — Isaiah 52:5-10 by joinpreneur(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
Thank God for this. The situation the whole world is, is not without God's knowledge. You permitted it that people may know you.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Drags Land Belonging To The Catholic Church In Aba / God Is The Alpha And Omega / Honour Your Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.