Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Invest Now @ Rising Spring - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest Now @ Rising Spring (429 Views)

Plots At Fountains Spring Vill Estate On Monastery Rd Behind The Shoprite Lekki / Reasons Why Peninsula Homes Is The Hottest Place To Invest Now�. @700k Per Plot / CLEARED & DRY LANDS WITH AN INCREDIBLE VIEW OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN..INVEST NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now @ Rising Spring by EniolaSuccess01: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Some *facts* has been established, Please do follow me carefully..

The world has *changed*, in less than 60 days every bit of our lives and the way we do things will change

Crudeoil is in the negative, it is selling for $9 per barrel and the cost of production is $36 per barrel.

IMF has declared a global recession.

72million people are out of Job in America (I used America and not Nigeria because that is where we can get data).

All stock exchange in the world are in the negative.

Now straight to the point, Nigeria inflation rate will move to 19% upwards after this April

This means that if you have 1million naira in the bank, at the end of the year, the money value of that 1million will be 840,000 in terms of purchasing power, that means you have lost 160k for the 1million you saved

So this is NOT the best time to save money in bank..

BUT HOW DO I SEE THIS PERIOD? DOOM OR BOOM FOR REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY?

All other forms of investment are going down daily but Real estate seems to be INCREASING because of demand for ACCOMMODATION and COMFORT. But not all types of Real estate is good to invest in this period, this is where EXPERT LIKE ME COMES IN.

YOU MUST INVEST IN AN ASSET GENERATING ASSET BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE LIQUID WITH YOUR INVESTMENT.

NO GO BUY WETIN YOU NO GO FIT SELL OH...

Take ACTIONS now!

Be wise!

Invest Now At Rising Spring

#InvestInLandToday
#InvestNow@RisingSpring
#RisingSpringPropertiesLtd
#Property
#PropertiesInLagos
#PropertiesForSale
#RealEstateAgent
#RealEstate
#PropertiesInNigeria
#PropertiesInDubai

(1) (Reply)

To Let:- Mini Flat (newly Built) *@ Ilupeju - Palmgrove, Lagos / Well Verify With Global C Of O / Brand New 3 Bedrooms Flat For Rent At Off Allen Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.