Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,960 members, 7,946,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With (10260 Views)

EFCC V Stella Oduah: Justice Ekwo Suspends Trial Over Threat To Life / Nnamdi Kanu Secretary, Amaka Ekwo Replies Gen Yakubu Gowon Over His Statement / Amaka Ekwo: Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Press Secretary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With by Dyke15(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
the guy tormented buhari and zombies especially with that jubril el sudani grin grin they ve been looking for a comeback since grin
I swear nd their come back is not even selling which they sincerely know
Re: Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With by Cherez: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2020
YorubaPrince:
Okoro savages don buy market.. grin
Don't you think this is nothing as NK has presented himself live?
There's no buying of market here
Meanwhile, I just wish people stop giving this NK guy relevance; inasmuch as I agree with very few of his facts and against oppression in Nigeria, I still disagree with him largely on his attitude and lies
Re: Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
engrchykae:
After kanu proved he is alive and spitting fire,now you morons have turned to nonsense talk.
It seems Yoruba is the ultimate unity beggars because as natural cowards,they can't have an army.
As natural lazy people,they can't run an economy.
Descendants of the fallen

Can you even listen to yourself? All this self-delusional talk because you are not witty and lack depth as a human being.

Yorubas don't give a f. Uck about Kanu and IPOB. Do Yorubas celebrate their mad folks as you Igbos do or reject and ignore them as is the case with Deji Adeyanju, FFK, Fayose and even Kemi Olunloyo? All this is simply the Yorubas sense of equity kicking in against Kanu and IPOB.

They have witnessed Kanu lying against others outrageously and attempting to besmirch the reputation of many with fallacies.

So why not pay the wicked egomaniac back in kind since Aunty Kemi has showed your Emperors Achilles heels which is that he likes to dish it but can't take it. Such a weak-minded person will always be a target of deliberate taunting.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With by engrchykae(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Grayoso:

Can you even listen to yourself? All this self-delusional talk because you are not witty and lack depth as a human being.

Yorubas don't give a f. Uck about Kanu and IPOB. Do Yorubas celebrate their mad folks as you Igbos do or reject and ignore them as is the case with Deji Adeyanju, FFK, Fayose and even Kemi Olunloyo? All this is simply the Yorubas sense of equity kicking in against Kanu and IPOB.

They have witnessed Kanu lying against others outrageously and attempting to besmirch the reputation of many with fallacies.

So why not pay the wicked egomaniac back in kind since Aunty Kemi has showed your Emperors Achilles heels which is that he likes to dish it but can't take it. Such a weak-minded person will always be a target of deliberate taunting.
very stale narrative,Yoruba hates Igbo with passion but pretends so that undiscerning igbos would fall into their trap.
Am not surprised since your father fell from heaven as we all knew it was Lucifer who fell from heaven.
Kanu leaves rent free in your heads.
That was how an Igbo giant was chasing self acclaimed pastor tunde bakare.
I have been very close to yorubas during nysc to know them very well.
Re: Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With by Topsic70: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Nkita lacha gi anya dia.

@ The topic

I don't blame the unbridled prostitutte called Kemi Olunlomumu. I only blame the IPOB followers who give credence to the mad woman by following her and replying all her topics.

Kemi Olunlomumu who gave birth to a son that looks like an imbeccile or something that drank birth water in her mothers womb. The boy pretty much looks RETTARDED.

It is also on record that Kemi Olunlomumu has failed in everything in life aside looking like a mad woman. Her father paid so much to put her cursed daughter through pharmacy school. She left school and was sleeping around with drug dealers in maryland. There was evidence that she was one time injected with a drug that disconnected her brain and had her expelled from school.

She tried her career in blogging and failed woefully too.

She tried to become a radio presenter and it was an abysmal failure.

At a time in her life, she became very suicidal.

The only reason Kemi Olunlomumu is trying to catch cruise with Nnamdi Kanu is because the powers that be wants to crush her so hard due to speculation of Abba Kyari death.

Kemi took a gamble with the news and it worked for her. Infact, she never knew Abba Kyari will die. She was thinking it was Buhari that will die.

Her gamble paid off. Off course who else mummified her if not some of these IPOB guys that don't think critically most times!

Believe me when I tell you that Kemi's days are numbered. Abuja is targeting her already.

Attached is Kemi Olunlomumu's son that is pretty much rettarded in my opinion. Does this needy child look like something a sane human being gave birth to?

This is the woman IPOB engaged and she now INSULTS THE NOBLE IGBO RACE. She even called her tribe "THE DUMBEST ON EARTH."
hahahahahaha.....all ds 'propagandic' epistle just because of AdaBiafra?
AdaIpob must've really hit a nerve grin

Lolz, I feel ur payne brah, biko take heart.

1 Like

Re: Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With by Topsic70: 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
How will their brain be intact... After eating the poison below for a good number of years grin grin grin grin

Tell me how somebody will be eating child poop and call it Amala ati Ewedu... Evil Bush babies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
han-han, which 1 be evil bush babies?
Gye u don tia my belle with laff, eziokwu grin grin
Na so ds tn payne u reach?
so, sm1 cannot even play with u ni?
grin
Re: Meet Amaka Ekwo, Nnamdi Kanu's Pregnant Secretary That He Was Having Sex With by Hisduchess(f): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Grayoso:
I love this. The hunter becoming the hunted. Igbos don buy bad market. With Aunty Kemi they sowed the wind not knowing they will reap the whirlwind.

By the time Madam Olunloyo is done with Kanu and IPOB even Igbo Nairalanders will be begging for mercy on their behalf.

Taaa! Close your mouth there Igbo hater.who is smelly kemi to nnamdi kanu? She no reach with her yeye story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Launches $750m COVID-19 Recovery Initiative / How Renewed Yoruba Nation Agitation Unsettles South-west / Tough Times: Nigerians Flee To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.