Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,664 members, 7,945,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

How I Contracted COVID-19 - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Contracted COVID-19 - El-rufai (425 Views)

COVID-19: El-Rufai's Wives Ran Away From Him / COVID-19: El-Rufai In Self-Isolation Again As Close Contacts Test Positive / Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Contracted COVID-19 - El-rufai by igwe699(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2020

Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai, Governor of Kaduna State in Nigeria has revealed how he contacted the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19) and How he survived it.

The Governor spoke of his traumatic experience while knocked down by coronavirus, saying that he could have died but for his doctors.

El-Rufai, who spoke in a Hausa Radio programme said he went through trauma and battled with debilitating headache while he addressed the state from isolation.

The Governor noted he was the first to suffer from the virus in Kaduna state and Allah knows why.

According to him: “I could have died, if not for my doctors. I followed their instructions strictly and took my medications.

“My wives collaborated with Dr Hadiza, the Deputy Governor and seized my phones while in isolation. I was only left with an iPad, the device I used to read and go online.

“I survived it, someone else may not, that is why we are very serious about the disease.

“I went through trauma, even when I spoke online from isolation, I was battling with a debilitating headache. I won’t like even my enemy to suffer from coronavirus.”

He added: “I can’t exactly say how I contracted the coronavirus. But I was in ....

READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/how-i-contracted-covid-19-el-rufai/
Re: How I Contracted COVID-19 - El-rufai by GamalNasser: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nobody cares Mallam , you are not even a good man
Re: How I Contracted COVID-19 - El-rufai by Golan007: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:
Nobody cares Mallam , you are not even a good man
[/s]

You care, that's why you clicked on the thread and even contributed.

Back to the thread;

It's good for the governor of a state who's experienced the disease himself to provide leadership and counselling as he is presently doing.
Re: How I Contracted COVID-19 - El-rufai by Stressy: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is what i love hearing from ppl who got a death threatening experience,as in they will never wish even their worst enemies to contract it.lol.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Misappropriation Of Funds,it Was Ben Obi,and Not Saint Peter Obi. / The Giant Mogul. Dr Ramon Adedoyin / Reno Omokri- Buhari Looks At Abacha (his Mentor) Like A Lovestruck Teenager! No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.