Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,445 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 (44688 Views)

Bwala Faults EFCC Chair’s Press Briefing On Yahaya Bello / Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Zealoy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
What I saw in the street of Lagos State today, Bros there's nothing like lockdown in Lagos State abeg make the open the markets n other offices make person go back to him normal life abeg coro or no coro.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by lapazi(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
skedman:

What are we saying and what is she saying
Did I oppose what the governor said I only brought out a key point that needed attention .
Oga I don't limit my knowledge to what ever decision that is been made I look and see the future
Lagos population is more than what the governor think it is and I make a reference of where I stay ikorodu simple
I was looking at the timing
I was looking at the closing time and resumption time
I am looking at the rushing time

Mr intelligent has modified the post.....lol
The thing is most pple think theyre smart, but theyre not as smart as they think they are.

Have a nice life!
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by oluwaseyi0: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
pifyuramli:
smiley
Even after severally calling you out for your fraud you still continue your illicit trade
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by pellummy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
strafist911:
Good development.
Although I don't see Lagosians keeping to these rules. Lagos is a hustling city & more like the survival of the fittest. They should ease all these rules and allow people to live their normal lives.
If this covid19 was real in Lagos, people would have been dropping dead by now.
I STILL MAINTAIN THE FACT THAT COVID19 IN NIGERIA IS A HOAX.

MODIFIED: To all those quoting me, give me JUST a name of your Mother/Father/brother/sister/Aunty/Uncle/colleague/former classmates or neighbor you know of personally who has tested + or died from corona virus in the past 4 weeks. I mean medically certified not NCDC daily statistics oh. I leave y'all with the answer.

Mind you two of my neighbors were moved away by ncdc official about 3 weeks ago, and non as returned yet, u better use the things you have to think....
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by onadana: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
strafist911:
Good development.
Although I don't see Lagosians keeping to these rules. Lagos is a hustling city & more like the survival of the fittest. They should ease all these rules and allow people to live their normal lives.

MODIFIED: To all those quoting me, give me JUST a name of your Mother/Father/brother/sister/Aunty/Uncle/colleague/former classmates or neighbor you know of personally who has tested + or died from corona virus in the past 4 weeks. I mean medically certified not NCDC daily statistics oh. I leave y'all with the answer.

You're making too much noise bro.Don't be empty barrel.Shey you know address of one of th e isolation centers in Lagos.Just go and visit bro..go with out PPE..hug them,shake them,eat with them.In fact pass the night there.In 10days you will find answers to your questions. Thank me later.Awon werey...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by pellummy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ask any one around badore b4 pump and sell at ajah
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by edoairways: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
wolfenstein:
Please o Una no vex, what's the difference between EATERY AND RESTAURANT
The difference is the taste and packaging
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by surgical: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
strafist911:
Good development.

Even the government started with one Italian no name,a passenger from UK,etc no identity,they graduated to figures still no identity until,atiku's son,then Bala Mohammed,then makinde Abba kyari and el rufai the immigration boss and UCH Head,this are the real statics we know. The government and the ncdc Na dem know wetin dem dey do,until they become more transparent

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by kemii768: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by edoairways: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
odegbola:
Eateries remain opened as they observe measures but restaurants remain closed until further notice.
Is there any difference?
Somehow confusing though!
It is easy to control crowd at eateries than restaurants
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
cyndylove64:
Hmmmm public transport own will not work

Omo Igbo. Wetin be your own..
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by wolfenstein(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
edoairways:

The difference is the taste and packaging
Oga na same thing jor, no b only taste and packaging. You for kukuma talk say Na outfit and jersey na
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by kemii6328: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#] 4294702[/color]
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Salako01(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
skedman:

Did I oppose what the governor said I only brought out a key point that needed attention .
Oga I don't limit my knowledge to what ever decision that is been made I look and see the future
Lagos population is more than what the governor think it is and I make a reference of where I stay ikorodu simple

I like the way U guys kept it civil and no insults. That is what we need on Nairaland. Not abuse here and there.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by waslag11(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
market will be opening form 9 to 3, then what happen to churches, is it church that cause the covid 19 ? at least churches will still abide to rules than market.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Jhenny(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
skedman:
I am sorry for using such language thanks

It's alright. I understand your grief. The memo states that companies should resume 9am and close 3pm, I don't think that should cause congestion on the roads. I mean everyone cannot leave home 5am. The Lagos State Govt is doing everything to stop the spread of the virus and we just have to work with them to make their efforts not in vain despite the inconvenience. It won't be forever. God will see us through.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Jhenny(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
BabaOwen:
It seems you don't understand what that guy said, and you don't even know the city he talks about,if you do, you would have agreed with him.
I understand well. Trust me, even if he fixed resumption time to 12pm, people would still complain.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by BananaPeel(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
what about churches and mosques ??

meanwhile

FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

https://www.nairaland.com/5780209/internet-data-scammed-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

. He is fraudulent. I can confirm. My friend paid him and he didn't send the data. Abdulwaheed is a criminal. Beware of Aminu Abdulwaheed
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by AkuOlisa: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
skedman:

If the instructions are not favourable to you than Please stay home.

Everyone is trying to adjust to to the new reality on ground. If the new measures by the government is to much for you and your likes please stay home and wait until things return to normal.

We too like complain in this country
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Beedude(m): 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Within 3 days people wont keep to all those guidelines again. I trust lagosians. Even lockdown wasnt strictly observed. A danfo driver will never accept 60% loading unless he double the tfare. And most people prefer an overloaded bus just to pay the usual fare. So many loopholes here.

The best solution would have been:
1. Lockdown for 1month minimum
2. Standard palliatives
3. Mass testing
4. Tracing and Treatment.

We are on a long thing. The 2nd lockdown will be indefinite if a cure or vaccine isnt discovered asap.

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Ehisod(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
cyndylove64:
Hmmmm public transport own will not work

It will work well if the government goes through MC Oluomo and his boys (NURTW). If dem direct the drivers, na one hand dem go comply.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by Tboy1419: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
strafist911:
Good development.

. They may think you are crazy for saying the truth, even Ebola that is more deadly than covid-19 the economy was never short down, they keep giving us figure without proof, covid-19 case today 85 confirm case, total 1,250 case, 34 death, 250 discharge, which country for this world they report like that, criminal government.

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by bobolizim(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
skedman:

Oga those that we belong to the same school of thought would have seen it
It is not everybody on nairaland think like you
We have the media team on nairaland
Don't you watch CNN
Were the president will be questioned on some of its decisions by the pressmen
Oga I understand your type
sorry
kpele oh CNN media team. Propose a solution? No. You’re here ranting.
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by edoairways: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
wolfenstein:

Oga na same thing jor, no b only taste and packaging. You for kukuma talk say Na outfit and jersey na
Na the same price dem dey charge?
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by wolfenstein(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
edoairways:

Na the same price dem dey charge?
E get some eatery wey dey charge like restaurant o, no think am
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by baristeredme: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
OK
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by edoairways: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
wolfenstein:

E get some eatery wey dey charge like restaurant o, no think am
grin grin the governor just sugarcoat it. Restaurant here means mama put na
Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by smileyoo: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
obembet:
Leaders without foresight... They want to copy European country with criminal method. Using virus to make money
don't mind them, as if coronavirus really have to hit nigeria as its happening in Europe, they can handle it.
they are only making their money while using fear to cage the poor masses through covid 19 propaganda.
Cross river state governor, Ben ayade analysed it rightly but they refused to listen to him.
every environment have a peculiar method of handling any pandemic by taking into consideration the peculiar environmental factors.
Europeans gave their citizens adequate palliatives before lockdown, but our own govt gave us lockdown before audio palliatives, that was never really felt by the masses.
after this govt, the scam 'll be open.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Highlights Of Sanwo-Olu’s Press Briefing On COVID-19 by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
obembet:
Leaders without foresight... They want to copy European country with criminal method. Using virus to make money

after seeing this, I need not read comments further.

you have said exactly what they are doing.

stay blessed, f.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.