Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,371 members, 7,950,775 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Can I Have Sex During Ramadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Have Sex During Ramadan (780 Views)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Sex During Ramadan by NorthPrince: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bismillah Rahmonih Raheem

Question-- Can i have sex during Ramadan

Answer -- Yes you can,just like food and water, humans want are to be fulfilled so having sex during Ramadan is not prohibited PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE NOT DURING IT WHILE FASTING(DURING THE DAY)

MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH FORGIVE OUR SINS AND GUIDE US TO THE RIGHT PATH
Re: Can I Have Sex During Ramadan by bolseas(f): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol.. If you are married, YES, and if you are married to the person you are having sex with, Yes.

but if you are single or not married to the person then NO.

That is called Fornication and Adultery which Allah frowns at.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex During Ramadan by NorthPrince: 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
bolseas:
Lol.. If you are married, YES, and if you are married to the person you are having sex with, Yes.

but if you are single or not married to the person then NO.

That is called Fornication and Adultery which Allah frowns at.

This is really true

You should have it only with your wife

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex During Ramadan by NorthPrince: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
[b]so what about masturbation

Praise be to Allaah.
No doubt masturbation is haraam according to most of the scholars, as Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said. If this happened in Ramadaan, this is worse, and if there was ejaculation of sperm because of the masturbation, the violation of the sanctity of the fast is even more severe in sin. From the time the maniy (semen) is ejaculated, the fast is broken, but the person should still fast for the rest of that day. It is not permissible for him to stop fasting, because of the sanctity of the month. You have to repent for breaking your fast by deliberately ejaculating, and you also have to repent for not keeping the fast for the rest of the day and for violating the sanctity of the fast by doing something else that broke the fast, namely eating food. You also have to fast one day to make up for breaking your fast. Increase the number of good deeds (hasanaat) you do and observe naafil (supererogatory) fasts, for good deeds (hasanaat) cancel out bad deeds (sayi’aat). And Allaah is Forgiving and Merciful. [/b]
Re: Can I Have Sex During Ramadan by baralatie(m): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2020
you sure want to make heaven so?
Re: Can I Have Sex During Ramadan by NorthPrince: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
baralatie:
you sure want to make heaven so?

Where is the sense in this ur post?

(1) (Reply)

Where is Tosyne2much? / Lady Says Men Salaries Should Be Paid Directly Into Their Wives Account / What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.