Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:43 AM

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. (10373 Views)

How To Save Your Friend's Whatsapp Statuses / 6 Things That Can Make A Man Lose Interest In You (no. 6 Is Annoying) / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by TheSourcerer: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
InfinityFabric:

You're the dumb one if you're meeting dumb girls, somehow you're attracting each other.

Yuck!

Cryptid: an animal whose existence or survival is disputed or unsubstantiated, such as the yeti.
Perhaps she doesn't want to waste her time with something unsubstantiated.

Still largely useless.

This is Nigeria, all your crappy leftist shit doesn't hold here, go and find your LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ in the New York and California.

Because it's IMPOSSIBLE, she's right you're the ignoramus. So typically rand() was called and Universe came to be.

Nonsense! Nonsense! Nonsense! And Utter Nonsense!

Useless knowledge!

Walking nightmares and wastage of semen.

Something the husband can actually like. Intimacy is part of marriage, a Yeti isn't.

All in all, u've mentioned largely useless knowledge and misplaced priorities. Not even in the West you find the average lady knowing these.
I like a lady to know science in order to be easy for the Children not chasing Yeti around in dreams.
This is just pure HATRED of the womenfolk. We know they're largely fish brains so is a lot of men.
A disturbed female is usually the result of a missing male figure, so there's your answer.

PS: I WAS ENCOURAGED TO GO INTO TECH MAMA
you're cute xx
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by InfinityFabric: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin angry grin
Because the "horse-bands" are morons!
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by Thryphosa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prudency045:

10k Challenge!!! I challenge 5 people to give me 10k each.

Picture of Domino Pizza and Cold stone!!! I am craving for this.

Who will subscribe for me?

And for those tending towards evening newspaper, they upload their pix with the caption 'Wife Material 1000 yards'

And all other rubbish stuff.

Girls make una get sense for once.

This is so true. So annoying!
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by ursamajor: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Aside the obvious Contracdictory statement and you not vbeeen biased , women are usaaly just dumb not All but MOST , 9 out of ten Nigerian Girls are dumb, i know its the society but we shouldnt lie to ourselves calling them masters , they are just plain dumb.
Ask an Average Nigerian girl who a Wiccan is , No idea
Ask her if she can Fathom the idea of no God , IMPOSSIBLE!!
Ask her what she thinks about Anal, and spooning Typically they all find it disgusting ,
Ask her if she Meditates/exercise or Yoga , obviously the Average Nigerian lady dosnt care
Ask her about Cryptids or U.F.O's still nothing
Ask about Gargoyles , Nephims,Sphinx , Astrology , herbs, Nature.
Ask the Nigerian girl about Hominoids
Ask her what she thinks of Gays
Now ask about twerking
Exactly my thoughts!
Different people have different interests, in fact, the quality of genius is not based on knowing so many things, but being exceptional in a few things. All those useless information, how has it changed the guys life?
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by ursamajor: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Aside the obvious Contracdictory statement and you not vbeeen biased , women are usaaly just dumb not All but MOST , 9 out of ten Nigerian Girls are dumb, i know its the society but we shouldnt lie to ourselves calling them masters , they are just plain dumb.
Ask an Average Nigerian girl who a Wiccan is , No idea
Ask her if she can Fathom the idea of no God , IMPOSSIBLE!!
Ask her what she thinks about Anal, and spooning Typically they all find it disgusting ,
Ask her if she Meditates/exercise or Yoga , obviously the Average Nigerian lady dosnt care
Ask her about Cryptids or U.F.O's still nothing
Ask about Gargoyles , Nephims,Sphinx , Astrology , herbs, Nature.
Ask the Nigerian girl about Hominoids
Ask her what she thinks of Gays
Now ask about twerking
So I have one question for you, all these information, what noteworthy thing have you been able to achieve with them?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by WalkerMichael(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
They need people's validation. Social media life is totally fake.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by bukatyne(f): 12:55am On May 01, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I knew it. The guy is good though and very funny grin

He is good.
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by photon3106: 2:29am On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
A truly heartbroken lady will not remember where her phone is

Not in this modern age. Their phone is their closest companion. Their phone gets to know about the 'broken-heart' before anyone else unless it isn't available.
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by TheSourcerer: 7:04am On May 01, 2020
ursamajor:

Exactly my thoughts!
Different people have different interests, in fact, the quality of genius is not based on knowing so many things, but being exceptional in a few things. All those useless information, how has it changed the guys life?
there's no useless information buddy .
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by IghravweIG(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2020
Prudency045:

10k Challenge!!! I challenge 5 people to give me 10k each.

Picture of Domino Pizza and Cold stone!!! I am craving for this.

Who will subscribe for me?

And for those tending towards evening newspaper, they upload their pix with the caption 'Wife Material 1000 yards'

And all other rubbish stuff.

Girls make una get sense for once.
Lol.
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by IghravweIG(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2020
X0012:
U know how many people dey my mute list because of this matter.. Set awon I like the woman I am becoming grin grin grin
As in ehn. grin
Re: Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. by JastSiryin(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2020
Happyfela:
They are always stupid on whatsap status. One beautiful lady I picked up in my hood during lockdown, her status na mumu things

I feel like ice cream today, God bless the man behind my smile etc

Ha ha ha... Bros, girls like this annoy me to no end grin They just don't know how uncool it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? / Who's Ur Dream Date / Spiritual Husbands!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.