Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,891 members, 7,949,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (120332 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
bignero:

You may not know it, but your an evil spirit..

And a stewpid human being
at least Clarence chop for d last time b4 she die
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Hhenryy: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
stanliwise:
You dont understand how charger works although you tried

Tried? Who are you? Before I even engage you, did you study Electrical/Electronics Engineering?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Too bad
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by fred262: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Where will she be now??

Rip though
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by sylve11: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Journey well Kodak. sad cool
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
stanliwise:
The earth wire in our phone is to help to remove escape charges left in our devices to the earth but of recent technology has advance that we do without them despite that faulty appliances still produces this escape charge and something it can give us small tiny shock when in contact with our body.

Now a charge cord is made to carry a maximum of 3V which is equivalent to a tiger battery and the current is extremely small, it can only just give us a tingling shock when we are exposed to it. it can never never never never electrocute us. I studied electricity for about two year in school so I know what I am saying. if the girl was electrocuted, them it wasn't anything close to her charger
Makes sense
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hhenryy:

I hope you will understand, I will be a bit technical in my explanation. ................

The transformerless design employed in phone chargers nowadays does not completely isolate the mains (240V) from the output (5V) because one of the output terminals is always referenced to one of the mains terminal, which is usually neutral but can be accidentally reversed when plugging.

In electronics design, the ground is called the common terminal and in this case, we make use of the neutral line. But Unfortunately most chargers have just two legs that is plugged to the mains supply. What this means is that if the plug is reversed, part of the output will be the LIVE line and this can be very lethal if you mistakenly touch the mouth of your charger.

Engineers have found a way of eliminating this reversal by making use of three terminals.. So the next time you want to get a charger, make sure you get the ones with three terminals, they are the safest. With this type, you can only plug it in one direction..... Don't say it is too big, value your life.

Below is an example of the 3 terminal chargers I'm talking about.

Which technical? this is nonsense
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
stanliwise:
phone and charger cannot electrocute no matter how faulty they get except you hold the iron going to the socket it won't electrocute you. Dont buy any tom dick and harry story.
I’m not buying any story bro, I’m just speculating. Thanks for pointing that out though wink
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by distilledwalex(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Perhaps she was using a faulty/fake charger or the battery in her phone is bad. I don’t know what else could have caused her phone to electrocute her
The Electric socket could be bad... I have one like that way back that if you want to remove your charger and care is not taken you can mistakenly touch a naked wire lol
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by KingRabota: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na small money wey go change hands
It's a very simple stuff
akanbiaa:
Hope the incident won't get Clearance Peters in trouble with the police.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Zoroaster: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ernezee:
whizkid even used her name to sing....
"see as you fine like Picture Kodak"
rip to her
was she the one he was referring too? Wow
I thought it was the quality of the brand kodak
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Ernezee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Zoroaster:
was she the one he was referring too? Wow
I thought it was the quality of the brand kodak

she was the one
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by freemi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!
it wil b hard for m to undastnd that. Phone charger? How?

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by MusaDanladi1: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
emkz:

If the charger was connected while she was sleeping and the connector touched her, through her ear rings, ring, bangles, necklace or leg chains, the sudden voltage can trigger damage. Also, if she went to the bathroom and returned without wearing slippers and mistakenly stepped on a charge or naked part of the connecting wire, it can electrocute her. Some materials like silk (depending on what they are made from) can conduct electricity. Some of the materials used to make night dress are silky, and it's not a good friend to electricity.

Now, for a short time, sudden but small voltage may be fine, but being exposed for more than 5 seconds can be fatal.

PS: I just want to add that wristwatches too (with metallic handles) constitute a risk factor. Also, be careful of metallic gadgets in your home like beds, lampstands and metallic television stands. Do not connect your charger to your phone or laptop and go to sleep. One day, I was kissing my girlfriend while she was working on her laptop on her laps outstretched across her bed and our teeth made contact and I felt mild electric shocks. So I asked her to unplug the laptop and kissed her again. I didn't feel the shocks. Her macbook was cased in aluminum and she didn't feel the mild shocks while she was working on it and her bed was metallic. I am saying all these in case you guys want to make home purchases.
Thanks for the brief lecture; grin you would make a fine physics teacher..
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by raphy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
she charge phone and charge her bum.bum too anyway
only God know wetin them do inside there o. R.I.P
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by grandpoh(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Theres literally no hot song in naija this girl didn't feature
She's not just a video vixen she's also a very good dancer and choreographer,she also doubles as the costume manager
And to think she's just about to release a dance video with poko Lee
RIP KODAK!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by emkz: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
MusaDanladi1:

Thanks for the brief lecture; grin you would make a fine physics teacher..

Thanks bros.

Just to add that poorly designed chargers are responsible for this. But as we don't know which charger is poorly designed, it would be best to take precautions. Thanks again bros.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

I am very happy to see we still have very sound minds in nairaland. This forum has almost been overrun by teenagers, riff-raffs, yahoo boys and tribalists.

Maximum respect chief cool

I hardly come here too but seeing the guy response make.me wanna appreciate you too. the days of nairaland been sane is over.. the kids you mentioned have taken over the space.. I love people been smart, open and positive minded..as the guy you quoted.. reason why nairaland had been off my mind before 2019 elections..I m more on Twitter now...if the place is too toxic we have to find another way
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by lildush(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
sunshineV:
RIP Kodak. Always wanted to smack that ass

It's not late .. u can go ahead
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
PENISCUTED
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!
if the surface covering has peeled it could lead to death if it's mistakenly touched.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
raphy:
she charge phone and charge her bum.bum too anyway

only God know wetin them do inside there o.
R.I.P

You aren't sensitive n mature.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 3verblazing(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
the whole of the human system is controlled by small electric charges present in the brain, spine, and various organs... When these are altered, (external electric charge from mobile charger through the mobil device) can cause the heart of the victim to malfunction ...in this case most patients will need defibrillator/CPR to restor the normal function of the heart .... When this is not available it can be fatal. causing brain damage or death.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by cuteeme: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
sparog:
My parents will always say we should not charge and use our devices at the same time

That shit is dangerous

Anyway, RIP to the dead
How old are you dear?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by cuteeme: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rapmoney:
Ashawo die, toto rest!
Behave
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by cuteeme: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
AuroraB:
questions her parents, uncles and aunties would be asking now lipsrsealed
My own is how will dey feel mourning their daughter while seeing her half
naked pictures everywhere on the post of other mourners.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by litetias(m): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
probably a blood sacrifice
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
cuteeme:

My own is how will dey feel mourning their daughter while seeing her half
naked pictures everywhere on the post of other mourners.
...that one dey lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by cuteeme: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
jiksman3:
Clarence shot it! ; angry
You are a fish grin
jiksman3:
Clarence shot it! ; angry
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by cuteeme: 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
dododawa1:
assuming she die in poor man house,I know their will say manslaughter Nothing like having MONEY in this country.
Aah the man will suffer oo, even police will goan drag him out of the house first before hearing his own side of the story. Even family members will be more heard all over social media. Sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.